This feature will put an icon over all healers in a battleground, allowing you to isolate the healers and take them out first.
Will monitor your battleground que and alert you if it goes 1.5 minutes over the estimated time. I made this because I've noticed that I will get broken battleground ques and requeing works better for me.
AFK Auto Reporting
You can now automatically report players afk in battlegrounds based on their damage or healing done, and how often they move. At the moment reporting only occurs when players are not moving for 1 minute consecutively and have less then 35k healing and damage. If they have more then that, I assume they are not a bot, and therefor will not report them. Optional to turn on silent reporting in case you didn't want to get into a flame war with some guy trying to leech your honor.
Killing Blow Alert
When you get a killing blow, HeroStatus will display text in the top middle of your screen letting you know. Optionally you can turn on sound effects for this. Sounds are a random selection of some of the more memorable quotes from bosses when they kill a player (ie: Illidan - You are not prepared).
Honor Cap Alert
This feature also places a text in the middle of your screen when you hit your honor cap. This way you don't endlessly grind honor without buying some gear. The warning happens once per login session in case you intentionally don't want to buy gear.
Track Honor Kills
With the release of Cataclsym it became apparent to me that the standard honor tab was gone. However I still wanted to know how many HKs I had for the day. This feature gives you that opportunity with the command "/hs report" or by opening the config window with "/hs show" and looking at the bottom of that window.
Hero Status Progression
This feature allows you to track kills through guild chat. This allows your guild to root along with you while you are working your way through the achievement. There is an option to report every X kills and to show the percentage of how far you are through this achievement. When you hit each achievement for honor kills, HeroStatus automatically takes a screenshot so you can look back at the journey that was getting Hero Status.
/hs report - Shows how many HKs you have for the day
/hs off - Turns off HeroStatus
/hs on - Turns on HeroStatus
/hs show - Displays config window
/hs version - Displays current HeroStatus Version
Please post any bugs here, I will address them. If you have a feature you would like to see added, let me know and I'll try to help. If you have concerns about how AFKers are reported, please offer your suggestions. I am more then willing to hear you out.
- Removed demo text in gui due to people complaining about bugs
- Added feature that monitors battleground que relative to estimated wait time and alerts you if over
- Fixed bug in gui which throws errors when you change some settings
- Fixed bug causing you to spam report afkers in battlegrounds
- Added healer icon feature
- Introduced ranks towards different tiers of pvp achievement
- Corrected bug on killing blow
- Fixed bug where some features were still active after disabling HeroStatus
- Changed killing blow alerts to all zones instead of just battlegrounds/arenas
- Included auto reporting for AFKers in battlegrounds (based off movement and dmg/healing)
- Updated GUI to reflect AFK reporting feature
- Dramatically changed the GUI to support future additions
- Added killing blow alerts against players while in battlegrounds or arenas with optional sounds
- Fixed issue where mod wouldn't correctly display kills left
- Cleaned up much of the code to help maintain the addon, and for better performance
- Added alert to tell you when you are honor capped
- Added an option to display percentage through HeroStatus
- Added GUI for easy interfaces options
- Frequency variable added to report on X number of kills instead of default 1
- Added slash command "/hs show" to bring up GUI
- Fixed issue where HS wouldn't check date until log out, now your hk's should be accurate for the day (known issue: this saves per account not char)
- Added saved variables to remember on/off state
- Added saved variables to remember hks for day instead of login session
- Fixed issue where herostatus would report a false positive on honor gain instead of hk.
- Added functionality for slash commands ("/hs report" shows the amount of honor kills for that login session).
- First version of this simply amazing mod.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com