This UI pack is used primarily for raiding (it can also be used for PvP, questing, and casual play, however, was not designed for it). It provides all needed raiding information while keeping a clean look and providing a wide viewing area of the battlefield. Also, it allows for complete customization with addons that are kept up to date frequently. All addons have a profile option to sync between all characters and run with low memory usage. A video with this UI in action can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm95mx4tNWU
This UI can also be found at http://wow.curse.com/downloads/packs/12317/default.aspx
Bartender4 - Action Bars
Buttontimers - DoT/Buff/Debuff Tracker
Chinchilla - Minimap
eError - Hides the error frame
GearscoreLite - Gear evaluator
MapCoords - Displays coordinates on Map
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text - Damage/Healing Display
Omen3 - Threat meter
OmniCC - Cooldown Timer
Pitbull Unit Frame 4.0 - Unit Frames replacement
Prat 3.0 - Chat frame modifier
Quarts - Casting bars
Rating Buster - Converts your ratings into percentages
Simple Buff Bars - Buff/Debuff display
Skada - Damage Meter
Skinner - Viewport Mod
Tidy Plate - Nameplate customization
TipTac - Tooltip Customization
Deadly Boss Mods - Raid/Dungeon Warnings
Designed for 1920x1080 (16:9) Can however be resized/rearranged according to your resolution.
1) Unzip the files to your desktop (or wherever suits you best).
2) Replace your Interface folder (C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Interface) with your new recently unzipped Interface folder.
3) Replace your WTF folder (C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/WTF) with your recently unzipped WTF folder.
4) In the new WTF folder rename ~YOURACCOUNTNAME, ~YOURSERVERNAME, AND ~YOURCHARACTERNAME to that of your ACTUAL account, server, and MAIN character name. Use all caps.
If you can't remember your account name you can look it up on battle.net.
5) Run World of Warcraft.
6) Log in. On your character selection screen click the "AddOns" button in the lower-left corner and select "Load out of date AddOns" at the top of the selection screen.
7) Log in to your main character. Every customizable AddOn should have a profile option (except Buttontimers and DBM) if any AddOns don't automatically switch to the correct profile you can easily do it manually by going into the game menu, Interface, AddOns tab, selecting the appropriate AddOn, finding the "Profiles" option and selecting the GLOBAL setting.
8) If you have any further questions or need assistance you can comment at http://wow.curse.com/downloads/packs/12317/default.aspx.
Note: It is HIGHLY recommended that you keep these addons up to date using the Curse client found at Curse.com as I will only be updating this UI after every major content patch.
I am currently working on another UI replacement pack unlike any other I've seen and will soon be uploading it to share with the world. You can see a video of my new UI in progress at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5H2TIO0HM
This UI has been overhauled. As it turns out having your unit frame in the center of the screen (IceHud) is terrible for raid awareness. I will post a video of the new UI soon.
A pic of the new UI can be found here http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/Spasmatic_Machine/World%20of%20Warcraft/?action=view¤t=WoWScrnShot_030211_181657.jpg
It look very similar to this but much better. I'm not yet done with it but I'll be sure to put it up on WoWInterface.com when it is finished.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com