Tired of the amount of messages related to looting items, reputation, experience, money, and so forth? If that is the case then this is the addon for you! MiniLoot is designed to summarize these type of messages in concise one-liners.
Interface options for easy customization.
Change how messages and item icons appear.
Include bag and bank item in the item counter.
Mark items with appearances you have not yet collected.
Hide junk items, set filters for what quality of items are shown when soloing, in party or raids.
Show artifact power as loot instead of the default message.
Shorten faction names when standing changes.
Show tooltips when you mouseover links in chat.
- Added a new interface option to allow you to change the chat frame used by the addon. Chat messages in other frames than the selected one will not be touched by MiniLoot.
- Added missing translations from the options interface.
- If tooltips are enabled, they should now also work for other chat frames, not only the default one.
- Added tooltips when mousing over units in the combatlog.
- Increased options scroll size for locales using much larger fonts than the English client.
- Improved accuracy in message parsing across all locales. There have been issues with German, Russian, Korean, Chinese, that should now be mostly fixed. What remains to be tweaked are roll based messages, those are still a WIP and being tested for.
- Added expected results for the general tests, exception to those related to rolling on items. I will add these soon(tm).
- Added better parsing for special cases, like German ordering of format arguments.
- Working on improving the login tests to also check the contents, not just if the tests matched the text or not. This means if there are some issues with the addon, it will warn you at login that there are changes to the game that the addon can't handle. Users can then use this to make a ticket and nudge me to release an update if I don't deliver on time.
- Added safety net, in case errors occur when reporting the loot. It allows users to easily take a screenshot of the error and report it.
- Fixed an issue where linking followers or currency created invalid links (using icons instead of the proper text).
- Improved number detection when parsing messages. Specifically when numbers contained thousand separators or decimals from other locales.
- Updated the locale file and updated files to use the module and fetch translations. You can help translate the project at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/miniloot/localization/
- Removed unused config value as the feature wasn't implementable.
- Added the Legion bodyguard experience to the messages.
- Adjusted code for better Warlords of Draenor support.
- Hotfixed live roll duplicates. Working on a proper fix for legion.
- Added follower experience messages.
- Beta update for Legion with backwards compatibility for Warlords of Draenor.