Nuvo UI 3 (Simple Mode) is the first one of NuvoUI Project. It's a complete UI replacement addon built. This version is the simplest one and it's really easy to play with. It's supposed to be useable for all kinds of playing (pve, pvp or leveling). The UI was built on 1920x1080(wide) resolution, but it works perfectly with all 16:9 resolutions (aspect ratio 1.77).
The Installation manual is inside the .zip file (Manual.txt).
A Few Tips:
Clique allows you to set mouse keys to heal your raid members without targeting them. Also works with cc spells and arena enemy unit frames. For setting use the new bookmark in your spellbook.
With Chatbar you can filter almost every channel, such as guild chat or emotes.
For class colored enemy nameplates enable this option in the game menu (Interface-Combat-Class Colors in Nameplates).
TomTom (the arrow under damage meter) allows you to set a waypoint (ctrl + right click on worldmap), or track quests.
Latest News and Updates:
As I found out many addons unfortunately won't be updated, most likely this UI won't continue either.
Thanks to all addon authors for their work, also thanks to Sema, Leala and Darthdrum for testing the UI.
PS: If you find anything, wich needs to be fixed or you just would like it a bit different way, don't be shy to post a comment.
NuvoUI 3.0.2 (13/4/11)
- Stance Bar added.
- Experience Bar added.
NuvoUI 3.0.1 (7/4/11)
- Quest tracker position fixed.
- Stuf unit frames mouseover background darker for better orientation.
- The targeting field of pet unit frame fixed + it's bigger now.
- Raid unit frames separated (old version still available via /suf and NuvoUI3_Old profile).
- Maximum HP text color set to permanent green.
- Buff and debuff icons size increased (from 33 to 34, almost not observable).