Optimized for 1920x1200 resolutions. (Smaller resolutions will need some "moving around" from you.
~ All Addons are compatible with 4.3 ~
09.12.2011: - Addons updated for Patch 4.3! <3
Also replaced some and added some.
27.04.2011: - Addons updated for Patch 4.1! <3
13.04.2011: -Added tekErr
-Deleted Grid Healer layout, Quick Health as they are discontinued and causing constant errors.
-Added ClCRet/prot addon for those lovely paladins out there.
11.04.2011: -Fixed typos /facepalm.
10.04.2011: -Added Grid UnitMenu
I've usally been a fan of downloading other peoples nice work, but recently I decided to start working on my own UI's.
The result is now ready for your pleasure should you like it.
This UI is mainly set from a DPS point of view, but I have added some functions to GRID should you be a healer. However you might have to remake the Grid frames a little as they are way to small for a healer.
Or..you might just want to use HEALBOT, either way, I hope you enjoy.
I'll be trying to keep the whole interface as up to date as it can be as we go along and "patches" occur, but should you get any error messages in game, please disable said addon in the message (Disabling in game using LoadIT addon. ) and simply re-download it. All addons can be found either here on wowinterface.com or on curse.com.
Note: Addons are saved in: /World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons
Simply extract your addon into this path.
Should you have any urgent questions or in need of urgent help, I can be contacted @Genjuros EU.
NOTE: I was recently made aware that someone thought they couldn't use this interface because it didn't have enough info, because of that I have to make some thing clear: This pack contain pretty much only what you need to have to make your interface look the way that mine does. I use more addons then what is in the pack, but since we all like different things, I thought it best to let you all choose what other addons you might want to use. Say Raid addon for CD on bosses etc etc.
Hope this clarifies some things.
Should there be any addons you feel are of a large importance and has a small memory usage, you can always let me know in the comment section (with a link to said addon) and I'll have a look at it.
How to: Install!
1. Back up you WTF folder (located in your World of Warcraft main folder) and your Interface folder (located in you World of Warcraft folder)
2. Extract the Interface and WTF folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps!
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourRealmName" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharName" to your character's name.
7. When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
8. Once in game, type /dominos, go to "Profiles", click on "Atkins" and click "Set". Adjust any additional bars and keybinds as you see fit, Dominos is VERY easy to handle.
9. Everything should work immediately. If for some reason it does not, do the following:
- Quartz (/quartz => Profile, "Copy From"=>"Atkins")
- Sexymap (/sexymap => Profiles, "Atkins-Genjuros")
- Prat (/prat => Profiles, Existing Profiles => "Atkins"
How to: KgPanels!
1. Type /kgpanels config
2. In the options, locate "Profiles"
3. Select "Existing Profiles" => "Atkins"
Note: If you do not wish to have the addons bar at the top (see screen shot) you can simply disable or delete the "Bazooka" addon and the "Broker" addons.
Note2: As I use Grid for party frames, simply right click on Grid for the usual unit menu.
Disclaimer: I have not developed or am claiming any of the addons used.