|Go to Page...|
* - go to your WoW folder
* - BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them from your WoW Folder
* - unzip Screemin UI into your WoW folder
* - Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
* - Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
* - Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
* - copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
* - copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
* - start WoW and log in to your server
* - You should change the NeedToKnow bars to cooldowns and trinkets your character uses. Use /ntk to lock/unlock.
* - You should also change Debuff Filter to what you want to see.
* - This UI is primarily for users using 1920 x 1080 resolution. You can make use of the UI without these requirements, but there will be a lot of configuring.
* - There are two unit frame addons included, Stuf Unit Frames and Shadowed Unit Frames. Shadowed has a profile to set it exactly how you see it in my UI, but it is not as lightweight as Stuf. However, Stuf does not have any type of profile system.
* - If you use Shadowed, make sure you change the buff filters to your class
* Badboy Antispam
* Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)
* Debuff Filter
* Error Filter
* Miks Scrolling Battle Text
* Need to Know
* SLData Text
* Snowfall Key Press
* STUF Unit Frames/Shadowed Unit Frames
* Tank Warnings
* Tidy Plates
If you want to see this UI in action, check out my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/jrc731
*This is a remake of KrippUI