Lightwell Counter provides a small UI readout that tracks the usage of your Lightwells, as well as a few Lightwell-related chat functions.
Tracks the remaining Lightwell charges, with or without the glyph.
The bar shortens when a charge is used, and darkens over time.
Can announce Lightwell placement.
Can notify you when the Lightwell is used and/or if a charge is wasted.
Can whisper a message of thanks to other players who use it (PUG-training mode!).
Feedback very welcome.
- Extended the 4.2 fix to cover using the lightwell as well as summoning it. Whups.
- Stopped it attempting to send messages to party chat while not in a party
- Made an options page in Interface > Addons
- Reporting of wasted charges can now be toggled
- Added Lightwell announce option
- Added option to lock the frame position
- Added options to hide the frame when the lightwell is down and/or when out of combat
- Frame now properly hides when the UI is hidden (e.g. during a cutscene, or with Alt+Z)
- Smoother pulsing when 10 seconds remain on the Lightwell duration
- SHOULD automatically work in 4.2 when it comes...