A simple unit frame addon based off of the oUF core framework. The design and purpose of these unit frames is to allow as much configuration as possible via an attached configuration lua to alter certain settings of the unit frames, while remaining as light on memory usage as possible.
It also has a toggle-able 'healer mode' that alters the location of the raid and party frames dependent on whether the "Healer" option has been toggled to true in the config for party or raid.
Some knowledge of Lua is required for customization of these frames beyond the configuration file. To alter options in the configuration file, simple open it in your favorite text editor and change options from false to true, or vice versa. Also of note, for the displaying of health, more than one health option cannot be functional at a time so please choose only one.
* Target of Target
Please do not hesitate to leave feedback. I don't really know what you guys need or want from my unit frames unless you suggest or critique. I'm open to suggestions and would definitely like to know if something is broken somewhere. Your assistance is greatly appreciated and improves the experience for everyone.
------------- 1.3.1 -----------
- Fixed deprecated functions no longer used in 5.0.4
- Removed UI option dimming for Unit Frames until I have time to work out the problem
- Version 1.3
- Other than this, it should function per normal. Let me know of any hiccups
------------- 1.2.3 -----------
- Fixed display of heal prediction on raid/group frames
- Added a HealerOverride option in the config to force display of heal prediction, regardless of role, for those who want it
------------- 1.2.1 -----------
- TOC Bump. No fixes were needed for 4.3
------------- 1.2 -------------
- Updated for 4.2
Fix update that did not warrant bump to 1.20
- Added shadow offset to buff/debuff text to improve readability
- Corrected elements of party/raid frames not hiding when party/raid is disabled in config
- Finally completely corrected display of 'Offline', 'Dead', 'Ghost' text on all unit frames
- Initial code put in place for interrupt coloring
- Color changes to Status Bar when units are offline, dead, or ghost
- Added option to display current health and percent at the same time on target frame
- Made it so power text is always shown (if enabled in Config)
- Adjusted border padding on all frames, looks much cleaner now
- Removed Pet power text
- Added option to show or hide player buffs/debuffs (disabled by default)
- Fixed buff/debuff overlap issue
- Added option to change backdrop color for unit frames
- Repositioned ToT name to allow health text to show clearly
- Adjust health position on other frames just slightly to line up better.
- Prioritized the displaying of debuff border color over aggro color. No longer will you not know if the tank has a debuff or not
- Fixed Druid Power not working properly
- Added functionality that detects if you're a healing class or not, and if so show one more buff and one less debuff to help keep track of HOTs and the like. Debuff border coloring works regardless
- Fixed raid icons not displaying on target frame
- Fixed a long standing problem with an improperly terminated 'if' statement in the oUF_RuneBar support
- Added code for killing the default Blizzard Group/Raid frames
- Bumping to 1.19
- Fixed quirk in display of shortnames on TargetTarget frame
- Redid the menu creation method for right-clicking in order to make it a bit more stable and intuitive.
- Clarified Healer option in config file
- Remove Blizzard options rendered useless by unit frames
- Attempt to fix status (Dead, Offline, etc.) not displaying as it should
- Restored custom UpdatePower function in anticipation of changing how power value is displayed
- Removed superfluous code in PowerText display code, optimized it for better functionality
- Consolidated Name code to make it a bit more optimized, and make ready for future power text change
- Added option to show PowerText for pet
- Target power text will now display properly, but I have yet to work out a good place for it.
- Changed position of Power Text for Target Frame
- Added option for Vertical Healthbar toggle for Focus Frame
- Added functionality that hides pet's name with either or both Health/Power displayed on that frame
- Version bump to 1.18
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com