World of Warcraft addon for detecting, managing, and tracking hostile players.
NOTICE: It would appear the original author as abandoned this project. I by no means plan to fully take over. I just want to try to keep it how it is and error free while sharing it with everyone else. I'm still learning some LUA and the Blizzard API in the process.
This is just an update for patch 4.2. See the original mod information here
I have updated the StalkerSpells.lua file as well. The PET_SPELLS were also updated however the pet's spell may not match up with the class.
If you just want the updated StalkerSpells.lua file then you can download it from here and save it directly into your 'addons/Stalker' folder.
- More monitor window updates and fixes.
- Fixed monitor window so it now displays spell names and not spell IDs.
- Fixed an error when encountering opposite faction pets. (I hope)
- Updated to work with patch 4.2 combat log changes.
- Changed Stalker version number to match that of WoW.