Update: Should be updated for the Mop Beta, it's untested though.
Once again the Reflux command is /reflux switch kripp
- I will keep updating this in MoP should Kripp not start playing again.
EDIT: I added a new version because it didn't seem to work for people with the previous version. You should now try to use /reflux switch kripp instead. I have tried resetting my UI and testing this myself and I can say that it has successfully worked. Not sure about every aspect on it, but I guess it will be revealed sooner or later, as I'm planning to use this for raiding.
I'm in no way claiming that I am Kripparrian, or that I made this UI, I just updated it to work with the latest patch.
There's still a few addons that I've yet to update (Auctioneer)
I'm not sure about it working at your place, but you may try /reflux switch kripp and if that won't work, I'd suggest going over the profiles and checking.
To use this UI you need to be using 1920x1080 resolution, or you will have a hard time trying to configure this.
Originally Posted by Kripparrian
- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip KrippUI into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in to your server
- at character selection screen click AddOns (bottom left). Check "Load out of date AddOns" and enable all
- log in your character
- type (case sensitive): /reflux switch kripp
- if that doesnt load profiles try loading them manually
- You should change the NeedToKnow bars to cooldowns and trinkets your character uses. Use /ntk to lock/unlock.
- You should also change the buff filters for your own class. Type /suf in-game and add/remove buffs to the playerB blacklist aura filter
- This UI is primarily for hunters using 1920 x 1080 resolution. You can make use of the UI without these requirements, but there will be a lot of configuring.
- It's just a basic port, NeedToKnow is not configured for the beta, you'll have to add cooldowns yourself. If it does not work directly try switching to a UI size of 1 and then do /reflux switch kripp