|Go to Page...|
There is a mistake in the folder name! RAR file is 1.1 and the folder inside is 1.0c! If you got the RAR with 1.1 name, the content inside is OK! just names are mixed. Sorry
My name is Ayeren and I play a holy priest. I am used to raiding, that's why I know that, UI must be really helpful, so it will actually do something more than just "look cool".
In this package I have included my version of UI - a healer specific one. But it will work just fine for all other classes.
This UI uses VuhDo frames for raid healing (it is hidden, until you are in a group or raid), with specific combinations frame click-on action:
left mouse button: target
right MB: Circle of Healing
Middle MB: Prayer of Healing
button 4 MB: Heal
button 5 MB: Renew
Mouse Wheel UP: Prayer of Mending
Ctrl + LMB: Flash Heal
Ctrl + RMB: Great Heal
Ctrl + Middle MB: Power Word: Shield
You can always change that in the VuhDo options: /vuhdo options
1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder. DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE FILES UNLESS YOU DO A BACKUP!!
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourRealmName" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharName" to your character's name.
7. When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
8. Everything should work just fine. If for some reason it does not, select the Ayeren - Eonar profile for the add-ons. (or default if Ayeren is not listed)
Have fun! :-)
I will appreciate any kind of feedback, suggestions and comments
I have not developed or claim any rights to any of the add-ons used.
- Added Auctionator and Postal for easier auctioning and mailing. Also added AtlasLoot for easier gear upgrade searches.
- Added TipTac for better, easier and more clear tool tips (thanks to natassja72)
- AddOn updates, slight positioning errors fixed.
v 1.0b - minor fixes, AddOn updates, adjustments to be capable of dpsing as shadow (mainly due to Forte config)
v 1.0a - fixed install issues
1. Error on loging in - Ace 2 addon (nothing's broken) - wait for update
2. Error on SexyCooldowns - Holy Word: Sanc - need to wait for author's update.... still waiting...