Download
(88 Kb)
Download
Updated: 11-17-13 06:20 AM
Addon for:
Neav UI.
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Escalation (5.3)
Thunder Isle (5.2)
Landfall (5.1)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:11-17-13 06:20 AM
Created:05-09-11 05:32 PM
Downloads:3,551
Favorites:20
MD5:
Categories:Plug-Ins & Patches, Data Mods, Data Broker
5.4
nData
Version: 5.4.1
by: cokedrivers [More]
This is a stand alone data text bar that goes with Neav UI or Default Blizzard UI.

Any feed back would be great.

The config is in the nData.lua file at the top of the file.
Recommended editor : Notepad ++

You can use !Beautycase to get the Neav UI Border if you like.

Please visit GitHub for latest patches & fixes.

Special thanks goes to:
Neal for !Beautycase
Tukz from Tukui.org, without Tukui this addon would not exist.
And others for there code help.
v5.4.1
Updated TOC
Fixed Role so now Stat1 and Stat2 work correctly
Fixed Player realm issue

v5.4
Not to many changes.
Removed the threatbar (was causeing lag)
Removed the flashing of the Bag text, still turns red just don't flash (was causeing lag)

v5.3
TOC Bump

v5.2.1
Fixed issue with TogglePVPFrame
Cleaned up the code.

v5.2.0
Changed the Guild and Friend datatext co that libs where not needed( made it more simple)
Updated TOC to 5.2

v5.1.1
fixed my error on rplaceing border and background for when panel is moved to top.

v5.1.0
Fixed the Neav Border to work now.
Updated TOC for 5.1
Miner fixes to other modules.

v5.0.6
Change Guild and Friends Data text to not be Lib dependant.
Minor Updates to Code

v5.0.5
Added back: System, Friends, & Guild
New are:Armor, Avoidance, & Haste

v5.0.4
Moved Battle Pet bar above nData.

v5.0.3
Added the Option for a Default Border beings Neav switch the default to his style.
Moved Battle Pet bar above nData.

v5.0.2
Added nMainbar Shortbar support.

v5.0.1
Added some click options to Call To Arms
Ready for MoP Patch 5.0.4
Archived Files (4)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
5.4
88kB
cokedrivers
09-10-13 07:12 PM
5.3
89kB
cokedrivers
05-27-13 07:55 AM
5.2.1
89kB
cokedrivers
03-09-13 08:55 AM
5.2.0
107kB
cokedrivers
03-05-13 09:40 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Old 05-14-11, 05:38 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
New Layout

I'm trying to get the data bars to have the text more centered. With just one bar it seems that (for me it looks off) so i have made it to where there are now 3 bars along the bottom and you can adjust the size depending on the size of your monitor (i'm still useing a 1280 x 1024 monitor) so mine might look different then yours.

here is a screen shot fo the new layout:


So tell me what you all think.

Also 90% finished on Battleground Datatext.

Still working on DPS and HPS.

If anyone really wants the DPS/HPS let me know if not ill just remove them.

Coke
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-11, 10:25 AM  
Chilayse
A Kobold Labourer
 
Chilayse's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
First off I do like this, and it's a wonderful addition to my Neav UI + other addons that I've been working with.

I commented to say, I would like the DPS/HPS actually. Is there any way to put that as one stat, where it'll show whichever is highest? I have 3 healers and 4 dps characters and I was thinking about if this would be possible.

Also, I was wondering, is there any way to make it one continuous bar again instead of three segments? If not, it's cool. I just didn't really see anything in the lua files for it, and I'm just beginning with modifying this stuff.
Chilayse is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-11, 01:11 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by Chilayse
First off I do like this, and it's a wonderful addition to my Neav UI + other addons that I've been working with.
Agree Completely

Originally posted by Chilayse
I commented to say, I would like the DPS/HPS actually. Is there any way to put that as one stat, where it'll show whichever is highest? I have 3 healers and 4 dps characters and I was thinking about if this would be possible.
I will look into this and see what can be done.

Originally posted by Chilayse
Also, I was wondering, is there any way to make it one continuous bar again instead of three segments? If not, it's cool. I just didn't really see anything in the lua files for it, and I'm just beginning with modifying this stuff.
The issue I was having with the one continuous bar was that centering the datatext became a struggle specially if you have the "Spec" set in the middle then for instance your a Druid and your Spec is Feral/Restoration the words are so different in size that it offsets the other spacing so this is way i switched it to 3 bars. You could if you wanted to download version 1.0.0 form the old file area it still has the one bar i believe.

Coke
Last edited by cokedrivers : 05-23-11 at 01:11 PM.
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-11, 10:16 AM  
Chilayse
A Kobold Labourer
 
Chilayse's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Not a problem on the 3 bars, I can see what you mean with it when I started playing with the old one.

However, when I tried to use the micromenu module I'm coming up with an error.

Code:
Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\micromenu.lua:28: <unnamed>:SetText(): Font not set
Time: 05/24/11 12:06:25
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `SetText'
Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\micromenu.lua:28: in function <Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\micromenu.lua:27>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = "Game Menu"
And it shows a blank spot where the menu should be.


It does this no matter which addons I have even if it's just down to ndata and neav ui.
Last edited by Chilayse : 05-24-11 at 10:17 AM.
Chilayse is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-11, 07:24 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by Chilayse
Not a problem on the 3 bars, I can see what you mean with it when I started playing with the old one.

However, when I tried to use the micromenu module I'm coming up with an error.

Code:
Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\micromenu.lua:28: <unnamed>:SetText(): Font not set
Time: 05/24/11 12:06:25
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `SetText'
Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\micromenu.lua:28: in function <Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\micromenu.lua:27>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = "Game Menu"
And it shows a blank spot where the menu should be.


It does this no matter which addons I have even if it's just down to ndata and neav ui.
My error for not testing all modules. I fixed it now if you want you can download v1.0.3 or if you want you can open up micromenu.lua in the modules fold and where it says 'Fonts\ARIALN.ttf' change it to 'Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf' forgot the one \ to let wow find it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Coke
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-11, 02:51 PM  
the_sober
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
can you make the latency tracker show the world latency instead home?
and will be nice if you make 2 bottons for fast click to open the 2 profession.
the_sober is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-11, 06:07 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by the_sober
can you make the latency tracker show the world latency instead home?
I'm working on this. Going to remove the FPS and add it to the System menu and there will be a config option to either track Home lantency, World Lantency, or Both.

Originally posted by the_sober
and will be nice if you make 2 bottons for fast click to open the 2 profession.
Looking into this also. Am having a isssue getting the right profession to open on click.

Should be ready in a few days so keep a eye out for a update.

Coke
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-11, 04:35 PM  
sekillu
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 22
Uploads: 0
My tooltip is stuck to the right of the screen and no addon that is suppose to make the tooltip follow the cursor unlocks it from the screen.. it just goes up and down the right side of the screen.

I narrowed it down to this addon only being enabled.

To confirm if it moves or not I used Leatrix addon that is for the default tooltip and enabled attach tooltip to cursor...

Please fix this! I really like this addon but if it locks my tooltip to the right of the screen.. I wont be able to use it
sekillu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-11, 05:18 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by sekillu
My tooltip is stuck to the right of the screen and no addon that is suppose to make the tooltip follow the cursor unlocks it from the screen.. it just goes up and down the right side of the screen.

I narrowed it down to this addon only being enabled.

To confirm if it moves or not I used Leatrix addon that is for the default tooltip and enabled attach tooltip to cursor...

Please fix this! I really like this addon but if it locks my tooltip to the right of the screen.. I wont be able to use it
I Added a Enable for the tooltip adjustment in the config. If you set to false your other addons should work.

This should fix the issue.

Coke
Last edited by cokedrivers : 06-01-11 at 05:49 PM.
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-11, 05:48 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Another note, I know there is a taint with nData when you enter combat I'm working on a fix for this so expect another update with in the next few days.

Coke
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-11, 02:59 AM  
UnlitPhoenix
A Kobold Labourer
 
UnlitPhoenix's Avatar

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 76
Uploads: 0
Hey! Like the addon However on my deathknight when I'm tanking stat1 and stat2 never show tanking information, only dps!

I haven't been through the code yet to try fix it myself as I have some revising to do for an exam tomorrow So it's just a heads up for you. Thanks!
__________________
UnlitPhoenix is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-11, 07:32 PM  
the_sober
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
Message: Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\spec.lua:92: Usage: UseEquipmentSet("setName")
Time: 06/02/11 22:30:55
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `UseEquipmentSet'
Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\spec.lua:92: in function <Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\spec.lua:88>

Locals:

i get this error after the new update. And you can make the ndata know when your feral combat is feral tank to show the tank stats?
Last edited by the_sober : 06-02-11 at 07:58 PM.
the_sober is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-11, 08:59 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by the_sober
Message: Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\spec.lua:92: Usage: UseEquipmentSet("setName")
Time: 06/02/11 22:30:55
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `UseEquipmentSet'
Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\spec.lua:92: in function <Interface\AddOns\nData\modules\spec.lua:88>

Locals:

i get this error after the new update.
This is from Specswap Gear Equip. When you switch specs it should switch your gear. You can turn it off in the config file.
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-11, 10:37 AM  
the_sober
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
idk why, but i cant use basic campfire, fishing by click on professions tab, survey and another non-profession stuff or the ndata will be disabled and i cant see my currency tab, its empyt.

Edit: after the below fix, the problems are solve for now.
Last edited by the_sober : 06-03-11 at 10:45 AM.
the_sober is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-11, 06:19 PM  
cokedrivers
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 164
File comments: 186
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by the_sober
idk why, but i cant use basic campfire, fishing by click on professions tab, survey and another non-profession stuff or the ndata will be disabled and i cant see my currency tab, its empyt.

Edit: after the below fix, the problems are solve for now.
I'm going to remove the gear swap to many issues with it.

This will be done in v1.0.6
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: