As everyone has realized now, i have stopped working on the UI basically because i have stopped playing WoW altogether.
I feel sorry to not have written here before, there is a lot of people that has shown a lot of support on my work and i didn't thank you enough for that.
I had a lot of fun playing with the UI and following your feedback to improve my work.
I hope that something in the future (maybe another game) will let me do another work similar to this, as it's been by far my best WoW experience during my play time.
See you on next journey and projects.
All-in-one UI pack, working for every resolution, just try it and keep it if you like it! Mess with the code, but i don't support any edit.
- healer layout available: just set the option to true and /reload ui
- you can enable/disable pretty much any plugin
- extended focus frame available, with portrait and castbar
- datatext can be enabled/disabled too, and background panel can be toggled on/off
- change textures/fonts as you please
- you can setup your personal layout, and if you mess with thing, reset everything
/ch will make appear the help - everything is there
/align brings out a grid, very useful to move things around
Other options can be found in the relative addon config.lua file (or in game if it's provided).
i use an edited version of this addon to match all the Blizzard frames with the ones i designed. In game you should disable all options but the map reskin and the "replace normal game fonts" one.
just open config.lua in ColdBars addon, it's everything there. There are the same options as before plus some additional functionalities like vertical bars and the possibility to costantly hide pet/stance bar.
Button skin is embedded into the bars addon.
NOW PLUS MOUSEOVER!
About screenshots: they may show MSBT and an aura tracker addon, they aren't included in the package. Sorry, i still havent updated them, hope to do it asap.
All credits go to respective addon authors.
Thanks to haste, for creating oUF.
Thanks to Caellian, since i've learned destroying you awesome layout.
Thanks to Tukz, i've taken some features from your incredible work.
Thanks to WoWInterface, MMO-Champion and WoWHead for their communities which have helped me a lot.
Bags are a stripped down and reduced to the bone version of Stuffing.
Cooldowns are a "same of above" version of OmniCC.
Runebar is a "same of above" edit if nibRunes.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Make a backup of your Interface and WTF folders, then move/delete them from WoW directory.
- Unzip the archive.
- Put the folders in the ZIP archive into you Interface/Addons folder.
- ColdPlates (a very very heavy rDiabloNameplates edit)
Feedback is always appreciated!
- updated Aurora
- managed the new name/shadow of the nameplates with text coloring.
- added mouseover feature for actionbars
- added a damage meter styled along with the interface
- redone loot frames; now uses as much as possible the default frames for a lot less memory usage.
- fixed a bug in the locked raids tooltip
- fixed text position on loot frames going out of bounds
- fixed override bar parenting/movement
- set back up hotkey rename for certain key combinations
- updated for 5.04 patch
- monk support
- new lock/priest bars support
- new action bar support
- dedicated addon for nameplates
- draggable frames (with slash commands)
- embedded xp bar
- new runebar and totem timers
- made action bars; a little primitive but working good
- added micromenu, button to toggle it above minimap
- fixed some bugs about bags; now sorting/purchasing should work.
- added profiles feature
- reskinned every frame with Aurora addon
- fixed a typo that made player debuffs bugged and not displayed if option was enabled
- new good-looking flat textures; old ones are still usable and included
- buff/debuffs on player and target can be enabled indipendently via config
- fixed a bug for powerbar color on some mobs, double check for castbar to avoid same bug
- new unitframes layout
- support for 4.2
- fixed various bugs (keyring disappeared)
- brand new config file
- fixed some errors
- tested and repositioned boss/arena frames
- done totem bar, eclipse bar, fixed combo points for druids.
- done boss/arena frames
- rewritten core layout code, for better editing/maintenace.
- moved party/raid frames and minimap
- major code polishing