For a video of this UI in action check out the following links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwzXQHkf8KY At target dummies (demonstrates CC Mod; Lose Control).
This UI pack was designed primarily for hardcore and casual raiding, dungeons, questing, and casual play (it can also be used for PvP, however, was not designed for it). All DPS/Tank classes were considered when making this UI. This UI also supports healers for up to 10-man raiding, however, it is not ideal for 15+ raids (I have a separate healing UI that I will upload soon for just this purpose). It provides all needed raiding information while keeping a clean look and providing an open and large viewing area of the battlefield, free from clutter. This UI also allows for complete user customization with addons that are kept up to date frequently. Most addons included with this pack have a profile option to sync between all characters and run with low memory usage.
Note: Certain addons will not be found in your Interface menu ans have to be configured with slash commands. These include: /sbb (Simple Buff Bars) and /bt (Bartender).
Note: Certain bars, menus, and frames disappear or become non-interactive when in combat to make it look cleaner and get clutter out of your field of view. (Nothing worth using in combat is hidden)
Note: Pressing Ctrl displays 2 extra bars in the lower left corner of the screen above the raid/party and one extra bar above the pet unit frame. Do with them as your wish.
Bartender4 - Action Bars
Buttontimers - DoT/Buff/Debuff Tracker
Chinchilla - Mini-map and allows movement to the default UI.
eError - Hides the error frame.
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text - Damage/Healing Display
Omen3 - Threat Meter
OmniCC - Cool-down Timer
Pitbull Unit Frame 4.0 - Unit Frames Replacement
Prat 3.0 - Chat Frame Modifier
Quartz - Casting Bars
RatingBuster - Converts your combat ratings into easy to read percentages.
Simple Buff Bars - Buff/Debuff Display (Target debuffs are disabled by default.)
Skada - Damage Meter
Sunnart w/ Art Pack 5- Viewport and Art Mod
Tidy Plates - Nameplate Customization
Threat Plates - Additional Customization for Tidy Plates
TipTac - Tooltip Customization
Deadly Boss Mods - Raid/Dungeon Warnings and Timers (also has legacy mod for pre-Cata dungeons and raids.)
Atlasloot Enhanced - Shows loot that most bosses drop. (Disabled by default)
Bagnon - Alternative Bag display and shows loot/gold on all other characters.
Combustion Helper - Fire Mage only (disabled by default) Can be removed if desired.
Healbot - Click-based Healing Mod (disabled by default)
Hermes - Raid cool-down info-sharing mod. Similar to Ora3 (Raiding only) Can be removed if desired.
LoseControl - CC timers.
ButtonFacade (now "Masque") - Button-based mod customization.
Shared Media and Additionalfonts - Allows external fonts to be used in-game. This UI uses the font Neuropol X (http://www.dafont.com/neuropol-x-free.font). This addon openly allows modding.
xDamageFont - Allows the font of the default Floating Combat Text to be modded. Font changed to Neuopol X. This addon openly allows modding.
Designed for 1920x1080 (16:9)
Can however be resized/rearranged according to your resolution.
1) Unzip the files to your desktop (or wherever suits you best).
2) Replace your Interface folder (C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Interface) with your new recently unzipped Interface folder.
3) Replace your WTF folder (C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/WTF) with your recently unzipped WTF folder.
4) In the new WTF folder rename -ACCOUNT-, -SERVER-, AND -MainCharacterName- to that of your ACTUAL account, server, and MAIN character name. Use all caps except for Character name. If you can't remember your account name you can look it up on battle.net or copy/paste your account code from your original WTF folder.
5) Run World of Warcraft.
6) Log in. On your character selection screen click the "AddOns" button in the lower-left corner and select "Load out of date AddOns" at the top of the selection screen.
7) Log in to your main character. Every customizable AddOn should have a profile option (except Buttontimers, DBM, and Bagnon) if any AddOns don't automatically switch to the correct profile you can easily do it manually by going into the game menu, Interface, AddOns tab, selecting the appropriate AddOn, finding the "Existing Profiles" option and selecting the GLOBAL setting.
8) Once you are done setting up the UI on your main character. Go back into your Account/Server folder and create a new folder for every one of your alts and name them appropriately. You can then copy the contents of your Main character's folder into your alts' folder and no additional UI setup will be required for them.
8) If you have any further questions or need assistance you can leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Note 1: It is HIGHLY recommended that you keep these addons up to date using the Curse Client found at Curse.com as I will only be updating this UI after every major content patch.
Note 2: Buttontimers will need to be set up manually for every individual character if you have the need to track anything on that particular character. (If you you log in and find 4 white translucent bars in the the middle of the screen, that is Buttontimers. Open the config by typing /buttontimers. Disable bars 2, 3, and 4. The will make setting this up much easier. For more help on setting up this addon visit http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/buttontimers.aspx.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com