Minimalistic and lightweight nameplates, based on Blizzard's plates. Somewhat customizable via InfinityPlates.lua, like changing the font, it's size, etc.
Designed with PvP in mind, but works as well for PvE.
* works with PlateBuffs
* Totems are shown as icons (no longer available in r6+)
* abbreviates long names
* names are class/reaction colored
* smart aggro indication
* visible spell icon
* health percent value
- between 35% and 25%, value is yellow colored
- between 25% and 20%, value is orange colored
- below 20%, value is red colored
* featuring hankthetank's raidicon textures
* show hostile nameplates in combat and/or optionally hide them out of combat
- by default nameplates show in combat and do not hide out of combat
* toc updated for 5.3
* added an option (showcbtext) to show/hide (true/false) cast name text
- castbar text hidden by default
* toc updated for 5.2
* health value changes color at low health, again
* some code clean up ...
* updated for 5.1
* removed totem icons for now, due to a major rewrite
* changed default colors for units (neutral, hostile, friendly...)
- note: the purple color for tapped units is courtesy of Activision Blizzard ...
* health percentage will now be hidden at 100% and shown otherwise
* updated for Mists of Pandaria
* separate font option for names and numbers
* Totem list updated
... from what I found on Wowhead, got no shaman to test it, seems like they changed around/removed/added totems quite a bit
>>> this one might need feedback if broken/incomplete/missing something
* highlight selected plate with a font shadow behind the name
* selected plates transparency will now always stay at 100%
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com