|Go to Page...|
Update 3.1 Released - Update!
Avarage Memory Usage: 25-35mb
Latest Version: 2.0
There are some addons which do not save their states and reflux doesn't seem to be able to emulate.
I'll try to fix it.
For those of you who have done this before, simply extract folders, rename WTF etc.
Then type /reflux switch dreamvoid in the chat and you're all set!
DBM\atlasloot\auctioneer suite etc is not included.
1. Download the latest release of Dreamvoid UI at dreamvoid.com or wowinterface.com
2. Navigate to your World of Warcraft Installation. (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\)
3. (OPTIONAL) Backup your old UI. (WTF & Interface folders) You can copy them to your desktop or
4. Open the .rar archive you downloaded ("dreamvoidUI v1.7z") with your favourite archive program, I recommend 7-Zip
5. Extract the WTF and Interface folders from the archive into your WoW Directory.
6. Navigate to your new WoWDirectory\WTF\Account\ and rename the "ACCOUNT NAME" Folder to your account name in UPPERCASE characters.
7. Go into your ACCOUNT NAME folder and edit the SERVER NAME to your server.
8. Rename the "Character Name" folder to your Characters name.
9. Log into WoW.
10. When logged in, type the following in the chat: /reflux switch dreamvoid
11. Have fun, and remember to leave a comment on wowinterface, or visit dreamvoid.com and become a member of the aweosme community
All credits to the respective owners\coders of the following Addons\Mods.
MSBT (Mik's Scrolling Battle Text)
Postal (awesome mail addon!)
Shadowed Unit Frames
SLDT (SL Data Text)
VuhDo (Raid/Party Frames)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.