Atemi is a flexible enemy cooldown tracker atop of their nameplates.
Though, while there are already some addons achieving the same, Atemi is configurable and more modular for future work and inventions.
This idea was inspired by Icicle, many thanks to their author though.
While I have lots of ideas pending, please provide feedback on what cooldowns or features you are missing.
* updated to work with WoW release 5.3.0
* added Monk cooldowns
* updated to work with Myst of Pandaria (MoP), Release 5.0.4+
* updated all spells and their cooldowns to match MoP
* fixes font-size crippling
* adds (optional) automatic icon/font-size resizing, relative to its nameplate width
* added korean localization, many thanks to 정영진 <email@example.com>.
* shows spell tooltip when hovering a cooldown icon atop of a nameplate (enabled by default)
* added localization for enUS + deDE (enUS is default)
* made addon greeter optionally displayable (enabled by default)
* improved configuration dialog and prepared layout for the upcoming pending features.
* fixes windows-specific path specs that (changed slashes to backslashes as path separators) and added missing dependencies to embeds.xml, effectively making this addon work w/o having Ace3 as a library-addon enabled.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com