This is a Fan update of LumUI originaly designed and created by neverg and uploaded with his permission
Neverg is no longer playing the game, and therefore is no longer updating his ui compilation.
Here is the original ui: Lumui
(check for information about the compilation)
1. Backup your Fonts folder (if you have it), Interface and WTF folder.
2. Unzip the archive into the World of Warcraft root folder. Not the addon folder but the world of warcraft root folder. This is because inside the archive you will find a Fonts folder and an Interface folder.
3. That's it, there is no WTF because it's not needed by any addon needing configuration (at least important ones).
4. Refer to the individual addons if you need help configuring them. Most of the addons in this pack are configured through Lua editing so they might not be fitted for some users.
5. This UI works out of the package. You might only need to move some elements of the frames around. Go to oUF_lumen config file (cfg.lua) to see the available options. If you want to turn off the Class colored border edit the lumDrops.lua file. Should be self explanatory how to do it.
tullaRange - Range indication on rActionBarStyler. Colors configured in-game.
Supported frames by the oUF_lumen, on this pack:
Target of Target
Main Tank Target
As a fan myself i decided to update the pack to the new patch 4.2
Main Changes made by me
No more key ring button. Keyrings are gone this patch.
The menu bar (micro menu bar) is now located on the top left of the screen
Added a safe zone on the cast bar
The boss frames now show the boss hp percentage
Party/raid frames now have an highlighted debuff
I will do my best to keep the compilation updated.
Once again full credit goes for neverg
Updated TOC files to current game version
Update some addons of the compilation
Added rBuffFrameStyler to replace the current buffs
Some minor bug fixes
Fixed the Blizzard raid frames sometimes showing when in raid
Fixed party pets not showing under their "master"
Fixed Main Tank targets not showing above their correct player
-Removed the keyring button. No longer exists on 4.2
-Changed the position of the Micro Menu bar to the top left of the screen (mouse over to show
-Changed the position of the pet bar.
-Added the Encouter Journal button to the Micro Menu Bar
-Added the world and home lantecy
-Added an option to show a cast spell safe zone (on by default): cfg.show_safezone
-Positioned the boss frames below the minimap.
-Boss frames now show percentage hp
-Added an option to highlight the debuff on the party / raid frames : cfg.showHighlightDebuffs with the corresponding color