|Go to Page...|
This is my Tukui edit. It is designed to be functional and leave enough space to see what is going on without impairing peripheral vision, as this is important to tanks. The edges of the frames are light pink as I play a paladin.
- Base Interface, Unitframes, Action bars etc
- Undocks the Castbar from the Tukui unitframes
- Combat text
- Click to cast on unitframes
- Threat meter
- Undocks Combo points from the TukUI unitframes
- Damage Meter
- Raid cooldowns display
- Implements the /in command for delayed chat messages
All addons have been updated to work with Patch 4.2. I will endeavour to upload a new version when a big change to any of the addons occurs, however it is the responsibility of the user to update addons if need be (i.e. I won't be uploading a new version every time Bigwigs is updated, which is about every 5 hours at the moment )
Instructions for use:
After closing World of Warcraft completely.
1. Cut and Paste the Interface and WTF folders out of your World of Warcraft directory to some place safe (this is in case you don't like the UI and would like to use your old one, if you simply delete it you need to start over).
2. Extract the zip file into the World of Warcraft directory
3. Rename the folders MYACCOUNT, Myserver and Mycharacter to the correct names (Account name must be in full capitals, otherwise only the first letter is capitalised)
4. Start World of Warcraft. You may need to change the config.wtf file to reflect your own region
5. Change all of the profiles to Fetzie - Anub'arak. Relog to save the changes.
6. There shouldn't need to be a step 6
The layout is set up for a 1920*1080 resolution, if you want it for a different resolution you are on your own
Useful slash commands
/moveui -- unlocks all of the UI elements so you can move them around.
/tukui -- change many of the settings without needing to mess around in addon code files.
/hermes config -- configure Hermes
/omen -- Omen3 help
/msbt -- MSBT config