Please use WoW Lazy Macros website if you have any questions or need support with a macro or the plugin.
Visit: WoW Lazy Macros Plugin Forum
- Elemental Shaman: Replaced Fire Nova with Chain Lightning for the modifier, Chain Lightning is the primary AoE.
- Combat Rogue: Included the new Combat Multiple Modifiers lazy macro.
- Protection Paladin: Included the new Protection 2 Buttons lazy macro version.
- Priest: Included Multi-form buffs and Multi-Dot macros.
- Unholy Death Knight: Removed Death Strike from the castsequence for a better rotation and increase in DPS. Also added Empower Rune Weapon and “/use” for the upper trinket slot.
- Changed TOC to current patch and plugin version.
- Enhancement Shaman: Lowered reset totems by 1 second to prevent cutting off “/startattack” on goblins.
- Assassination Rogue: Relocated the Redirect spell that was not working, now it activates with a modifier and the rotation resets on target to prevent any lock ups.
- Combat Rogue: Removed the Redirect spell that was not working and the rotation resets on target to prevent any lock ups.
- Subtlety Rogue: Removed the Redirect spell, it was not working in version 1. Version 2 still has Redirect but as a modifier. The rotation resets on target to prevent any lock ups.
- Blood Death Knight: Removed Empower Rune Weapon from the second cast sequence, it was locking up this sequence. Removed lower trinket from the Blood Boil spec to fit Empower Rune Weapon on its own.
- Arms Warrior: Removed Heroic Throw, for some reason it stopped working on the macros.
- Fury Warrior: Removed Heroic Throw, for some reason it stopped working on the macros.
- Protection Warrior: Removed Commanding Shout to make Revenge work, Revenge can be casted more times per minute than the shout.
- Cat (Feral) Druid: Cat dungeon – Pounce was replaced with Ravage, rotations reset on target to prevent any lock up and added a modifier (Alt) to refresh mangle and Faerie Fire. Cat farming – Claw was replaced with Mangle for more damage and normal rotation resets on target to prevent any lock up. Trinkets had to be removed in order to have space to make the macros work properly.
- Fury Warrior: Combined 2 sequences in 1 with a modifier. Added Raging Blow to the sequence and included Execute in the macro.
- Fury Warrior: Removed "Fury 2", intercept is included on the main fury macro.
- Fury Warrior: Added optional Slam macro to prevent casting.
- Affliction Warlock: Added a PVP version.
- Rogue: Added "Poisons" lazy macro, applies the weapons with desired poisons on the macro.
- Arcane Mage: Added Mana Gem to the second castsequence and rearranged the order for more burst.
- Affliction Warlock: Removed lower trinket function on Shadow Bolt version, was not working due to characters max limit.
- Marksmanship Hunter: Added Arcane Shot to the rotation for extra DPS.
- "Cat farming" was repeated, changed to "Cat dungeon" to identify better.
- Protection Paladin: Added Holy Shield instead of 1 trinket for more avoidance in less time.
- Arcane Mages: Changed orbs and images in their own sequence for faster response.
- Fixed Frost Death Knight lock up on second castsequence.
- Removed DS_store files
- Initial Release
- Includes all classes, dps and tank lazy macros from WoW Lazy Macros.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com