Word of warning: if your screen resolution is not 1920x1080(widescreen), there will be some extra work involved here in repositioning addons to correspond to your own screen resolution. The Grid position and size is also not really set up to fit a 25 man raid or BG larger than 10 people, at least not without resizing and/or moving the stuff on top of the frames.
All credit goes to the addon authors, and to Monolit for Mono UI (which was the basis for this UI).
1. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. Before you do anything, go into your World of Warcraft folder and move your Interface and WTF folders to your desktop or somewhere similar for safe keeping. If you have a Fonts folder move it there too. In case you decide you hate my UI or canít live without your old addons/ customization, you should make sure you save these folders somewhere so you can replace them if you want to and go back to what you started with.
2. Download and unzip the file.
3. In the download folder, there is a new Interface folder, Fonts folder and WTF folder. Save these to your World of Warcraft folder (where your old Interface and WTF folders were saved).
3. Go into the new WTF/Account/YOURACCOUNTNAME/YourServerName folder and rename the folder YourCharacterName to your actual character name (first letter capitalized).
4. Go into the new WTF/Account/YOURACCOUNTNAME folder and rename YourServerName to your actual server (realm) name (first letter capitalized).
5. Go into the WTF/Account folder and rename YOURACCOUNTNAME to your actual account name in ALL CAPS.
6. Log in and do the following:
/reflux switch Picardie
(This will load the correct addon profiles and reload the UI).
Change the DXE Profile to Picardie.
Basic addon commands:
/align (toggle this on and off to help position things)
/pit config (Pitbull)
/clcinfo (for retribution)
/dxe config (Deus Vox Encounters)
/rl (reload ui c/o MonoUI)
/msbt (Mikís Scrolling Battle Text)
/reflux (profile manager)
Unit Frames (Player, Target, Focus, TargetTarget, FocusTarget, Pet):
Pitbull Unit Frames (Party, Raid)
GridStatusRaidDebuffs Action Bars:
ACB CastBar Bar Timer for Short Term Buffs (above my character frame - could use for your DoT's too)
ChronoBars Buffs/Debuffs in Top Right:
monoBuffs (from MonoUI - see below) Tooltip:
alTooltip Combat Text:
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text (MSBT) Name Plates:
Tidy Plates Miscellaneous:
Align (for making sure things are symmetrical)
clcInfo (for ret rotation)
Clique (click casting with any unit frame)
Deadly Boss Mods (but am switching to DXE for skinning options)
KAHolyPower (holy power display c/o Khaal )
Omen3 (threat table)
OmniCC (cooldown counter)
AddonControlPanel From MonoUI:
monoPanels (panels at the bottom on the left and right)
Ferous Media (bar/frame textures)
Shared Media (more of the same)