This is my Complete Raid Ui. It is designed to work functional and leave enough space to see what is going on without impairing peripheral vision. I raid with this UI about 5 month and i'm very happy what i've done .
-ACP (Addon Control Panel)
Usefull to enable or disable Addons directly ingame.
All Bags in One
ActionBar replacement mod
-BOLT (Beacon of Light Timer)
Only for Paladins disable or delete if you are not a Paladin
Faccade for Buttons
Yellow Printed Cooldown Timers
-Doom Cooldown Pulse
Puls Cooldown when ready
-Elkanos Buff Bars
Buff and Debuff List
Make Sounds on standing in Fire for example
-Minimap Button Frame
Put all Buttons in one Frame
MoveAnything enables you to move, scale, hide and adjust transparency of just about any screen element in WoW
-Shadowed Unit Frames
Skada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes
World of Warcraft Instant Messenger
All addons have been updated to work with Patch 4.2. I will upload a new version when a big change occurs to any of the addons.
Instructions for use:
After closing World of Warcraft completely:
1. Save your Interface and WTF Order in case you don't like my Interface.
2. Extract the .rar file into the World of Warcraft directory
3. Rename the folders MYACCOUNT, Myserver and Mycharacter to the correct names (Account name must be written in full capitals, otherwise only the first letter is capitalised)
4. Start World of Warcraft. You may need to change the config.wtf file to shown your own region
5. Change all of the profiles to Falte - Destromath. Relog to save the changes.
The layout is set up for a 1920*1080 resolution, if you want it for a different resolution you are on your own
/reflux switch Falte
you may need to Change Chatter and Vuhdoo Options cause Reflux dont track it.