This is my Complete Raid Ui. It is designed to work functional and leave enough space to see what is going on without impairing peripheral vision.
-ACP (Addon Control Panel)
Usefull to enable or disable Addons directly ingame.
All Bags in One
ActionBar replacement mod
Faccade for Buttons
Cooldowns in a Line
Make Sounds on standing in Fire for example
-Minimap Button Frame
Put all Buttons in one Frame
-Shadowed Unit Frames
Skada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes
Customized Tool Tips
All addons have been updated to work with Patch 4.2. I will upload a new version when a big change occurs to any of the addons.
Instructions for use:
After closing World of Warcraft completely:
1. Save your Interface and WTF Order in case you don't like my Interface.
2. Extract the .rar file into the World of Warcraft directory
3. Rename the folders MYACCOUNT, Myserver and Mycharacter to the correct names (Account name must be written in full capitals, otherwise only the first letter is capitalised)
4. Start World of Warcraft. You may need to change the config.wtf file to shown your own region
5. Change all of the profiles to FalteDestromath. Relog to save the changes.
/reflux switch FalteDestromath
you may need to change some Addon Settings cause Reflux dont track all Addon Settings