|Go to Page...|
~ Optimized for 1680 x 1050 Resolutions ~
I've compiled a new set of addons and changed my layout, which can be downloaded here. I will attempt to keep this layout updated but I'm aware that there are currently a few bugs that I will need to work out first. Thanks!
While this UI was designed primarily with healing in mind, I find it useful for other classes as well. This is my first UI so if anything doesn't work properly or needs fixing, please let me know!
How To Install:
1) Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them on your desktop or wherever they are safe, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2) Download and extract the "Interface," "FONTS" and "WTF" folders contained in the FefinaUI file into your WoW directory.
3) Open up the new WTF folder followed by the Account folder.
4) Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name with caps.
5) Open your account folder and rename the "YourRealmName" folder to your realm name.
6) Open that folder and rename the "YourCharName" folder to your character's name.
7) Log into WoW and enable out of date add ons.
8) In game, type /reflux switch FefinaUI (exactly as it shows.)
9) It should work right away but if it does not, select the "FefinaUI" profile for each addon and everything should be spiffy.
Stuffing - not sure why but this mod gets bindings confused. Open your Key Bindings menu and scroll down to Interface Panel Functions, and changed the "Toggle Backpack" binding to "b." Seems to fix the issue.
Please let me know if there are any more or if there are any problems that I am not aware of. Thanks!
Recent Changes: replaced a few addons for a lighter compilation; changed fonts directly through the fonts folder in the WoW Directory.
- changed a few addons due to breakages and cpu issues.
* Stuffing - bag addon; similar to bagnon
* Xloot - beautifies loot windows, loot at mouse cursor
* Button Facade - button skinning mod; I'm using the 'Nefs' skin
* Chatter- Chat mod, enhances chat
* Clique - mouse-over click healing mod, works well with Grid
* Dominos - action bar mod
* Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) - raid encounter mod; much like DBM or BigWigs but much more customizable
* Castbars- castbar mod
* Grid (+ Grid plugins) - raid frames mod; I have mine set to show extra indicators, mana bars, raid debuffs, etc
*GTFOraid- hides the blizzard raid frames
*kgPanels - artwork for the interface. My layout is listed under Fefina, but there is a lot of art available in the shared media files if you want to create your own custom layout
* Parrot- highly configurable scrolling battle text
* TullaCC - Cooldown count for everything (shows on buttons, buffs, etc)
* pError - gets rid of pesky error messages like "That spell isn't ready yet"
* Raeli's Spell Announcer (RSA) - great mod that announces major cooldowns like Pain Suppression. In game customization
* Satrina Buff Frames (SBF) - buff frames. Blizz recently enabled right-clicking off buffs. Yay!
* Chinchilla - mini map mod
* Shared Media - tons of art and fonts to try out; I take no credit for the art I have collected
* dNameplates - nameplate mod
* Simple Power Bar - move the blizzard alternative power bar (for fights like Atramedes) and also provides some light customization
* Skada Damage Meter - damage/healing meter mod.
* SLData Text - data text mod
* Stuf Unit Frames - highly customizable unit frames. If you don't like Grid, Stuf also has a raid frames option, however I have deleted the folders. Downloading the mod separately will provide you with the raid folders.
* TipTac - tooltip mod.
* Buggrabber- takes care of errors
* Class Colors - enables you to change the default class colors
* tekkompare- hovering over a new piece of gear in your bags/in chat will show you your currently equipped gear in a tooltip. Very handy if you have a terrible memory as I do
* tulla range - colors the buttons if target is out of range for a heal or if you are out of mana
* oPie - multi-purpose mod, I'm using it for marking/professions, etc.
I also use an addon called Clean Icons which changes the default blizzard icons to a sharper, cleaner look. I use this primarily for Power Auras.
I take no credit for any of the addons in my addon pack. Credit for all addons goes to the amazing addon authors. Special thanks to:
And to all the authors of the addons I've used it this UI!