This UI package is optimized for a 1920x1080 resolution with the UI Scale unchecked. It should also be noted that there are four mouseover action bars, so you aren't limited to 8 buttons. They are located with one bar above, one below, one to the left, and one to the right of the visible action bar. The pet action bar is also set to mouseover, and is located directly underneath the pet unit frame.
This UI is designed to be minimalistic both in appearance and in memory usage.
If you have problems installing and you've followed the instructions listed below, I'll do my best to try and fix the problem. Comments and feedback and greatly appreciated as well!
NOTE: I am NOT the author of any of the addons included. I edited them to my liking, and all credit towards the creation of these addons goes to their respective authors. I am not claiming ownership to the addons.
1. Back up your previous Interface, WTF, and Font folders.
2. Unzip the contents of the VelarayneUI folder to your World of Warcraft folder.
3. Change WTF/account/YOURACCOUNTNAME to your own account name (in all caps!)
4. Change WTF/account/YOURACCOUNTNAME/YOURSERVERNAME to the name of your server.
5. Change WTF/account/YOURACCOUNTNAME/YOURSERVERNAME/Velarayne to your character's name.
6. When you log in, change the profiles on Satrina Buff Frames, SLDataText, Omen, hfLootRoll, and SexyCooldown to Velarayne.
7. Dominos profile needs to be set to Paladin.
8. kgPanels profile must be set to Svelte (I used to use this UI, and for some unknown reason, I am unable to change the name of the profile ._.)
Q: I changed the profile on Satrina Buff Frame to Velarayne, but it caused my buffs to disappear. How do I fix this? A: Relogging should fix the problem.
Q: Which addons pictured are not included? A: I've chosen not to include Deadly Boss Mods, even though it's in the raid frames screenshot. If enough people ask about how I've skinned it, I'll definitely include the skin in a future update.
Q: Why are my unit frames/panels not lined up like they are in the screenshot? A: Go into your Options and make sure that UI Scale is unchecked.
Holy Power/Soul Shards:
- Fixed hfLootRoll profile
- Changed Death Knight runes on Stuf
- Edited TipTac slightly
- Updated several addons to their newest version