|Go to Page...|
Hey all, Lucci here again with another compilation for you!
I just got my Alienware m14x and my original UI - LucciUI - doesn't fit the smaller screen very well so here's a new one for ya!
Made for smaller screens with higher resolutions. The UI was designed on 1600x900 but may work with other resolutions with the same 16:9 aspect ratio such as 1920x1080 or 1366x768 [both untested].
Leave comments for any suggestions and I will look into making this better for us all.
There are a few hidden action bars available for use which are set to fade in when moused over. Use /dominos to see where they are located and move them if needed.
I am in the process of refining this addon so check back for updates as they will most likely happen every 2-3 weeks as I play more classes and find things I need to add/change.
This UI is designed at 1600x900 and is useful for all classes. See screenshot for addons installed and memory usage.
- Backup your Interface and WTF folders
- Extract and copy folders from .rar file. You can use winrar to extract the files which is available here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
- Rename the WTF folders appropriately.
- Start WoW.
- Don't panic at the mess.
- Type "/reflux switch LucciUI2go" - this is case sensitive, and without the quotes.
- Type /msbt, go to general and under profile choose LucciUI2go
- You may have to adjust the chat frame size and minimap locations as for some reason they will not save with reflux.
- That's it!