Download
(25 MB)
Download
Updated: 03-14-12 05:11 PM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:03-14-12 05:11 PM
Created:08-21-11 03:03 PM
Downloads:5,902
Favorites:23
MD5:
Tomine UI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.4
by: Tomine [More]

Tomine UI | Version 1.4
-----------------------
1920x1080 Widescreen

  • Please back up your Interface, Fonts and WTF folders. Once done, delete them from your WoW folder.
  • Download and unzip Tomine UI to your Desktop, then copy and paste Interface, Fonts and WTF folders into your WoW directory.
  • Take a look at your new WTF folder- rename the account name to your account name, the server name to your server's, and the character name to your character's.
  • Log into World of Warcraft and double-check your Add-Ons tab at the character screen. Make sure they are all enabled - this means you should check "Load Out-of-Date Add-ons".
  • Log into your character. Type /Reflux switch Tomine - this is case sensitive! Your interface should now look like Tomine UI.



Version 1.4 Updates:
  • Replaced ButtonFacade with Masque.


Known Issues:
  • Minimap: You will have to move the minimap manually. Type /mm lock to unlock the Minimap and drag it to the designated area, or wherever you'd like.
  • Cast Bars: This profile does not load with Reflux. Type /acb and click on the "Profiles" button, then Load "Tomine".



Special thanks to all of the AddOn authors - their work has allowed the creation of specially and individually made UI compilations for all:
Thank You
.
Optional Files (0)


Post A Reply Comment Options
Old 08-21-11, 03:14 PM  
laramsrule94
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
I remember seeing your UI on a certain site, but it had no info about a download or anything. I was so dissapointed lol..This is the most beautiful UI I've ever used and I love you soooo much for uploading it for public use..I think I've found the UI i will always stick with and love..

Thanks again!
laramsrule94 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 03:18 PM  
Tomine
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
Tomine's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 21
File comments: 14
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by laramsrule94
I remember seeing your UI on a certain site, but it had no info about a download or anything. I was so dissapointed lol..This is the most beautiful UI I've ever used and I love you soooo much for uploading it for public use..I think I've found the UI i will always stick with and love..

Thanks again!
Thank you for the kind reply. : ) Seeing as this is a fresh upload, please let me know if you are having trouble with something.
Tomine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 03:52 PM  
laramsrule94
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Tomine
Thank you for the kind reply. : ) Seeing as this is a fresh upload, please let me know if you are having trouble with something.
One little suggestion, the quest watcher is really squished up in the corner..and the fonts very small..That might just be me though. I can always download a quest addon and change it to my liking.

Other than that everything works great.

one addon that I feel makes everyone compilation complete is chat sounds..it just plays a little sound when a guild/ party message pops up, it might help a little since your chatbox is down and out of the way, just incase you miss a whisper or guild message or such. I don't know if you have tried it yet but its really helpful :3
Last edited by laramsrule94 : 08-21-11 at 03:55 PM.
laramsrule94 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 04:30 PM  
oOllo0ollOo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Yay!!! Finally Ty very much waited a long time for this ui
oOllo0ollOo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 05:03 PM  
Fef
A Kobold Labourer
 
Fef's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 77
Uploads: 3
Originally posted by oOllo0ollOo
Yay!!! Finally Ty very much waited a long time for this ui
Ditto. You have been a huge inspiration to me! Just beautiful
Fef is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 06:05 PM  
Continuous
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
Is there any chance of this UI ever working for other sizes? I have 1280x800 and this UI looks... squished to say the least.
Continuous is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 06:36 PM  
Tomine
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
Tomine's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 21
File comments: 14
Uploads: 2
laramsrule: Thanks for pointing that out: I will get that fixed. There also seems to be an issue with the experience bar's anchoring. I will get that figured out, too..

Continuos: I would love to do that for this UI. It will take some time, but it is definitely on my project list for the future.


I am humbled, Fef. :3 Thank you. And yes, this UI did take a while to get up. I know I have seen you comment over at WoW UI Gallery, Ool. >_< My apologies!
Tomine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 07:45 PM  
laramsrule94
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Tomine
laramsrule: Thanks for pointing that out: I will get that fixed. There also seems to be an issue with the experience bar's anchoring. I will get that figured out, too..

Continuos: I would love to do that for this UI. It will take some time, but it is definitely on my project list for the future.


I am humbled, Fef. :3 Thank you. And yes, this UI did take a while to get up. I know I have seen you comment over at WoW UI Gallery, Ool. >_< My apologies!
Ahah thats the site! Theres so many amazing UI's there, wish I could use all of them lmao
laramsrule94 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 06:15 PM  
hedich
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 24
Uploads: 0
Looks awesome, just one bit to nag on and that is the huuuuuuge party unitframes, everything else is minimalistic and very nice
hedich is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 08:03 PM  
Tomine
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
Tomine's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 21
File comments: 14
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by hedich
Looks awesome, just one bit to nag on and that is the huuuuuuge party unitframes, everything else is minimalistic and very nice
I am guessing you do not use 1920x1080 resolution. All lower resolutions cause the interface to be larger in size, due to magnifying. Resizing them will do the trick until I can make the UI compatible for other resolutions... I have been working with a friend who beta-tested this for me on a smaller res and the units are GINORMOUS!

EDIT: Actually, now that I re-read your comment I think you were just addressing the Party frames. I made them relative to the Player/Target frame because I find myself needing them to be as big. Small party frames make me sad: I tend to not pay attention to them!
Last edited by Tomine : 08-22-11 at 08:10 PM.
Tomine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-11, 02:40 AM  
Knox Godoy
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 18
Uploads: 0
looks nice , ty
Knox Godoy is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-11, 05:52 AM  
McCarronXLD
A Kobold Labourer
 
McCarronXLD's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 67
Uploads: 0
Thank you so much for this UI Tomine!
McCarronXLD is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-11, 02:10 PM  
EscaFoXX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
EscaFoXX's Avatar

Forum posts: 13
File comments: 42
Uploads: 0
Like the look of this UI, makes me think twice about how I have mine at the moment
Any chance you'd be able to get a video up of this to show off all the elements in action?
EscaFoXX is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-11, 02:17 PM  
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Anj's Avatar

Forum posts: 165
File comments: 536
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Tomine
I am guessing you do not use 1920x1080 resolution. All lower resolutions cause the interface to be larger in size, due to magnifying. ...
There is a UIScale high resolution code in FreeUI that I borrowed. I play in 2560 x 1440. SLDT, SBF, and Bartender are in the right places so being these as guides, I CTRL+dragged the Stuf frames. After that, I moved the Omen threat bars and AZCastbars. Align was also useful to, well, align everything up.

The only problem I have is the Objectives font which is too small… but I’ll figure it out.

Thanks for this UI. Great job, Tomine!
__________________
Lok'tar ogar!
Last edited by Anj : 08-24-11 at 02:21 PM.
Anj is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-11, 08:43 PM  
Tomine
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
Tomine's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 21
File comments: 14
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by Anj
There is a UIScale high resolution code in FreeUI that I borrowed. I play in 2560 x 1440. SLDT, SBF, and Bartender are in the right places so being these as guides, I CTRL+dragged the Stuf frames. After that, I moved the Omen threat bars and AZCastbars. Align was also useful to, well, align everything up.

The only problem I have is the Objectives font which is too small… but I’ll figure it out.

Thanks for this UI. Great job, Tomine!
You just opened up a whole new door for me: I am definitely going to check this out and see if I can't fix up layouts for other resolutions this way. It seems quicker!

I have to do something with the Objectives: I have been shopping around for a light-weight alternative. I have already replaced some heavy addons with lighter ones and will include them in the update.

Esca: What a good idea. I will probably make a video to show it in action before people think about using it.
Tomine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: