First off all credits go to the famous "Goldpaw" Who started this UI and made it amazing.. I took the time to start updating it and fixing it when he went away for awhile, as it still stands hes gone still so ill keep updating it for him til he comes back.. You can see his Blog here
What is this?
This is a full UI. A single addon that takes control of the action bars, unit frames, buffs, chat frames, minimap, nameplates, etc. It has no dependencies. This is the first to be released in a series of UIs built upon the same framework.
1. If you want, make a backup of your old WTF folder before you begin
2. Extract the 3 folders to your main World or Warcraft folder.
3. Inside the WTF folder you just extracted, rename the 3 folders ACCOUNTNAME, SERVERNAME, and CHARACTERNAME with your information.
4. Start the game and click "Addons" make sure their all loaded before you enter the world
5. Start the game, once in the game you will notice the interface asks you if you want to configure it, say YES and then say FULL
6. After configing the UI your notice the SexyCooldowns is still out of place to fix this your need to type "reflux switch GUI" but without the ""
7. This should Fix your UI like the pictures.. Dont forget to do /glock and position all the other frames as you like.
One size fits all
The UI is viewable on resolutions down to 1280x800 (Widescreen), but looks best on 1440x900 or above. Full HD (1920 x 1080 Widescreen) is recommended.
How do I configure it?
/glock - lock/unlock the frames for movement
/greset - reset the position of movable frames
/resetbars - reset the position of movable actionbars only
/resetbags - return the bags to their default position
/showsidebars, /hidesidebars - toggle display of both the side actionbars
/showrightbar, /hiderightbar - toggle display of the rightmost side actionbar
/showleftbar, /hideleftbar - toggle display of the leftmost side actionbar
/showpet, /hidepet - toggle display of the pet actionbar
/showshift, /hideshift - toggle display of the shift/stance/aspect actionbar
/showtotem, /hidetotem - toggle display of the totembar
/rl - reload the user interface
/gm - opens the help frame
/chatmenu - opens the chatframe menu
/mapmenu - opens the Minimap middle-click menu
/tt or /wt - whispers your current target
/tf or /wf - whispers your current focus target
/showhotkeys, /hidehotkeys - toggle hotkeys on actionbuttons
/shownames, /hidenames - toggle macro name display on actionbuttons
/mainspec - activate your main talent specialization
/offspec - activate your secondary talent specialization
/togglespec - toggle between your dual talent specializations
/ghelp - shows this menu