|Go to Page...|
My UI package designed primarily for shadow priests; however with some messing around with fx and power auras, any class really could use it.
This is the first time I've tried to upload anything, so it may or may not work. If it doesn't, please let me know and I'll try to fix it / re-upload. Also, please note that my UI is set up for a 15 in. 1600x900 16/9 Widescreen laptop screen. If your screen is a different size, which it probably will be, you may need to re-size certain addons, and move others around.
I've included the .tga files for the custom artwork in kgpanels in \\Interface\\Textures
Deadly Boss Mods (with a custom style (Boda's work, not mine, found here http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20218-BodaUI-DBMSkin.html)
epgp lootmaster (My guild uses it. Delete it if yours doesn't)
(Each time you update DeadlyBossMods, the custom artwork by Boda will be overwritten. You will need to re-download and install it each time.)
To install this compilation:
1) D/L and unzip to desktop. You should have 2 folders, Interface and WTF
2) Find the Interface and WTF folders in your WoW directory and back them up (move them to your desktop). Replace those 2 folders with the new ones.
3) Find \\WTF\\Account\\RENAMETOYOURACCOUNTNAMEALLCAPS and rename that folder to your account name, making sure it's in all caps.
4) Find \\WTF\\Account\\RENAMETOYOURACCOUNTNAMEALLCAPS\\Yourserverherefirstlettercap and rename that folder to your server name, making sure the first letter is capped, and the rest is not.
5) \\WTF\\Account\\RENAMETOYOURACCOUNTNAMEALLCAPS\\Yourserverherefirstlettercap\\Yourcharacterhere and rename that folder to the character's name that you will be primarily using, making sure the first letter is capped and the rest is not.
Again, I would like to stress that this is the first time I've uploaded something, and so I probably did something wrong. Please be patient