Before we go any farther: This is a plug-in for Masque and will do nothing except take up 240 KB worth of your hard drive space without it.
UPDATED FOR 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar!!
This is a continuation of my ClassButtons plug-in for Button Facade. Since Button Facade has been re-written and renamed to Masque, I figured I'd better try to keep pace.
With that in mind, I have also re-written and renamed ClassButtons to work with Masque. Along the way I have shrunk the physical file size by resizing the graphics it uses. The included graphics are 64 pixels by 64 pixels in size, vs. 128 pixels by 128 pixels. It doesn't sound like much, but just resizing those graphics shrank the physical file size by over half. From 1.92 MB to 608 KB.
In this latest release version (2.4) I have also changed the graphics from the .tga format to the native Blizzard .blp format, edited out the font options (Masque has dropped those options, so keeping them was just wasting space) and deleted the fonts folder that was included in the previous release. Those changes have also shrunk the physical file size from 608 KB to 240 KB.
I hope you enjoy this plug-in and hope it makes your WoW-ing a little more fun.
Credits: jjsheets and StormFX for Button Facade and Masque.
2.4.4 - 10/2/2013 TOC bump for 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar.
2.4.3 - 05/20/2013 TOC bump for 5.3 Escalation.
2.4.2 - 03/06/2013 TOC bump for 5.2 The Thunder King.
2.4.1 - 11/28/2012 TOC (.toc file) bump for 5.1 Landfall.
2.4 - 08/28/2012 Release for MoP on the 5.04 live servers. Added Monk class buttons and backdrop and converted all of the graphics to BLP format. Deleted the font optionsfrom the CB.lua file because they have been dropped from Masque (please see the "Notes" file). Deleted the Fonts folder since it is no longer needed.
2.3b - 08/23/2012 Third MoP Beta test. It finally works right!! Correct spelling is everything.
2.2b - 08/05/2012 Second MoP Beta test.
2.1b - 08/03/2012 MoP Beta test.
1.2 - 12/03/2011 TOC bump for 4.3 patch. That's it.
1.1 - 09/20/2011 Fixed some mistakes I made in the button attributes. Hopefully, that solves the problems.
1.0 - 09/19/2011 Initial release of Masque_ClassButtons.