|Go to Page...|
This ui is for 1900x1200 resolutions
This compilation was my old ui i uploaded,played with this one for a long time.Meanwhile i was working on a new one. I m proud that its finished now and has taken it a step further. Feel free to check the updated and much nicer version out.
This version will not be maintained.
U can find the new version of my ui here :
Updated for 4.2
I've had some people asking to upload this, so here you go. This UI is mainly for tanks/dps and for raidleading but can be used for healing also (use grid instead of perfect raid).
U might find some add-ons spammy in groups or raids but u can easely reconfigure or disable them.
In raids i use perfect raid but Grid is also in this package since i use it on alts.
If u decide to use Grid i suggest u remove the chat tab on the right and place Grid between recount and sexymap. But i like to have a clear overview so i use 3 chat tabs.
1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourRealmName" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharName" to your character's name.
7. When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
8. Everything should work like it is now.
If for some reason it doesn t,select the Léthalvenom - Twilight's Hammer profile for the following add-ons:
- Pitbull (/pitbull => Profile, "Copy From")
- Quartz (/quartz => Profile, "Copy From")
- Sexymap (/sexymap => Profiles, "Existing Profiles")
If u want to remove the guildname and/or replace it by something else as curently seen on the recount panel follow these instructions.
-Open kg panels (Type /kgpanels config)
-go to active panels
-select panel 2
-open Text options
-alter or remove the text and font if desired
The list of add-ons used in this ui,u can find in the included pictures since i couldn t insert an image over here.
I didn t create any of these add-ons so all credit goes to the developers itself nor i claim any rights towards the used add-ons.