This addon adds the average item level of people's currently equipped gear to the tooltip.
It also adds your own equipped item level to your character stat sheet.
Your overall item level of all owned items has been moved into brackets.
It is meant to be used for PvE, any PvP items are represented with a reduced item level.
- Updated for 5.3.0
- Updated for 5.2.0
- Detect Item Upgrades
- Updated for 5.1.0
- Restored ItemLevel reduction for Mists PvP weapons/off-hands and trinkets
- Fixed inspection UI opening on every mouseover
- Removed ItemLevel reduction for Mists PvP items (ilvl 450+, apparently the new PvP items don't sacrifice any PvE stats anymore, they'll still be noted in red font though)
- Updated for 5.0.4
- Fixed lua errors
- Fixed inspection for uncached and transmogrified items
- Updated for 4.3
- Fixed ItemLevel sometimes returning 0.00 when inspection fails, it will return the last cached value instead
- Added count of PvP items, if any have been detected
- ItemLevel reduction for PvP items is now 15% (down from 25%)
- PvP items should now be properly detected for all languages