draeRaidFrames is a party/raid frame layout using the oUF framework.
This is updated for Mists of Pandaria and will not function properly on live!
I wrote this a long time ago now, updating it over time. I wanted something which looked like Grid, behaved like Grid but without the fairly substantial Ace library requirements and overhead. I also wanted something that looked a little more "WoW"-like in appearance.
It displays various indicators around the grid interior. Some of these are fixed (set specifically in core.lua) such as aggro indication, incoming heals, raid marker, important debuffs, etc. while the rest change depending on the class being played. The later can be found in config_indicators.lua where auras are defined per class. By default each indicator (where relevant) has a cooldown spinner overlaid so you can get an indication of how long that particular aura has to run (without lots of messy numbers).
General configuration can be found in config.lua such as sizing, textures, fonts, etc. Important debuffs are defined in config_debuffs.lua.
There are a couple of additional capabilities added again for my own benefit. At Sinestra a wrack timer function will appear displaying the length of time Wrack has been running on each member (essential for dispelling ... !). And in preparation for 4.3 a small indicator (below the incoming heal indicator - top right) shows which people (6 by default) are in-range of each other. It also displays the person calculated to best place the radiance on through a sequence of fading green to red colours.
The frames can be locked, unlocked and moved in-game through the /drf slash command.
Keep in mind I wrote this for myself and a few guild mates so it may not be the friendliest mod you've ever encountered. I'm putting it here because other peeps suggested I should.
This mod draws heavily on a number of other raid type frames either for inspiration or code. These include but are not limited to; Grid, Grid2, Vuhdo, various Grid plugins, Aptechka.
I welcome bug fixes and additions (subject to them being generally useful!) - a pull request via github is the preferred way of doing this. But patches, etc. are welcome too. Particularly interested in anything that reduces processor utilisation.
* Seems some more debuffs changed in DS
* ToC was incorrect ...
* Updated for Mists of Pandaria - Requires GIT version oUF till it's released
* Various internal updates for MoP
* Disabled (by default) clusterheal (see config to enable)
* Added new AoE healing indicator (supports the various AoE heals)
* Added debuffs for new raid content (all but Warband)
* Added new heal and cooldown related indicators for all classes
* Fix couple of possible errors in the clusterheal module (non-fatal just irritating)
* Add updated maplib for new instances/raid
* Updated debuffs for Dragon Soul
* Really bump the ToC this time ...
* Better handle enabling the cluster heal module - just for healer specs
* Update ToC for 4.3
* Finally abstract out the layout of the grid and groups
* Add ability to show HP as a % remaining rather than an actual deficit
* Remove some unused colours
* Fix position of some indicators
* Move config vars from clusterheal.lua to config.lua
* Enable clusterheal for all healers - should probably limit this by spec
* Fix position of HOTS indicators