draeFrames is an oUF based unit frame mod. It's something I've worked on over a long period for myself and some guildmates.
This is updated for Mists of Pandaria and will not function properly on live!
There are literally dozens of different oUF (and non-oUF) unit frame mods out there. Over the years I tried many of them. The problem I have with most is that they bare no relevance to WoW at all - they look more at home in an FPS or SciFi game. I wanted something with a slightly more WoW-esque edge and this is the latest version of that - swords ftw!
By default frames are shown for:
Target of target
Main tank targets
Castbar and mirror bars are supported as are class specific resources; Holy Power, Shards, Runes, Eclipse, Combo Paws (... I mean points!) and Totems. The runebar uses libring to display a countdown to rune activation around each rune. You may not like the placement of the resource bars but I find their placement perfect for raiding. Also supported is the alt power bar (displayed above the player or target frame as appropriate) and for tanks - vengeance (below the player frame). Druid mana is also displayed when in cat or bear form below the player frame.
Keep in mind this is all lua based - you will need to make changes yourself to the source code. I primarily play a Paladin and Hunter and these receive the most testing. However guild mates use the frames on various chars and report no problems.
The frames draw on many other unit frame mods for inspiration, code or media.
The frames require oUF from here (some functionality may be lost since I tend to use the very latest oUF from github). I also make use of oUF_Smooth and oUF_SpellRange.
* Updated for Mists of Pandaria - requires GIT version of oUF till it's released
* Various internal changes for MoP
* Removed sinestrawrack and spineblood module
* Add new auratracker bar - currently has support for Paladins and partial support for Monk/Druid
* Really bump the ToC ...
* Update ToC for 4.3
* Allow customisation of castbar positions
* Allow castbars to be disabled - player, target, focus
* Change default castbar positions and sizes
* Allow customisation of resourcebar position
* Move default resource bar position to above castbar
* Re-arrange some config vars into better subgroups
* Remove unneeded happiness colours
* Change "charmed" colour to match raid frames
* Change uninterruptable castbar "shield" to custom warning triangle
* Fix combopaws glow effect remaining when changing forms
* Alter runes somewhat - add a background graphic (from RothUI)