|Go to Page...|
This ui is optimized for 1920x1080 resolutions!!
(it can be used for other also,but you will have to make some adjustments)
Updated for 4.3
Special thnx to Seerah & Sockzor (Shadowmage UI) for helping me out so much to get what I had in mind.
Working on an improved version atm for 5.3,I just came back from a break on WoW!!
This UI was originally made for tanks/dps and for raidleading but I made some changes and can now also be used for healing without problems.
Since the UI was based on tanking/dps the unit frames are positioned close to each other and close to all info that is important.
This was to make sure you can see all relevant things in one catch of the eye.
The artwork has changed alot compared to my first uploads on the compilation pages.
The bar on top is now class colored when entering the game.
In the dps ui you will see a purple holographic skull in recount,in the healing ui a spirithealer.
(as shown on the pics)
Healers might want to adjust Grid to your own needs since i m just not a healer. It is customised for healing purposes also but maybe you like some more tweaks on it.
NOTE : Make sure that all add-ons are enabled before entering the game and read the installation instructions below if this is your first UI download
Setup: at login first time on a char u will see a box asking u what layout u want
Switching layouts : the button above the minimap is there to switch easely between DPS & Healing layout after the initial install.
The micro menu + 2 extra bars are hidden on the left next to the buffbars,u will see them while hovering over them with your mouse.
Feel free to ask questions about things that might be nice to see back in this ui in future updates or just to give some feedback.
FEATURES TO COME IN NEXT UPLOAD :
-an option that gives a bit more horde related feeling to the ui (since the gryphons are more alliance styled)
-fitting for all resolutions (without making adjustments,now only fits wide screen resolutions well)
-a version with all panels classcolored.
Hope u will like playing on it as much as i do
1) Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2) Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3) Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4) Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5) Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourRealmName" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6) Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharName" to your character's name.
7) When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
8) Everything should work like it is now.
If the bars aren t positioned well type /rl in game or just log in and out.
I didn t create any of these add-ons/artwork used in this interface so all credit goes to the creators itself.
The list of used add-ons can be found on the pics.
I do not claim any rights towards add-ons/artwork used in this interface.
Its a compilation of stuff i gathered true the years playing wow and i just like to create nice ui's.
Additional thnx to Waky, P3lim, Xrystal & Phanx (for the critical eye) and all the add-on builders out there without who's hard work this kind of art would be impossible!