1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "Server" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "Character" to your character's name.
This is a pretty simple UI that I use on my four Healers as well as my Mage. It can be used for healing or DPS, PvE or PvP. Some addons will not be useful for all classes (ie Broker Portals ) but are easily disabled for the classes that do not need them.
My UI has changed several times. With new content, better addons and more time playing things are bound to change.
Addon Control Panel
BadBoy: Anti Spam
Bartender Duel Spec
Bartender There is No Cost
Button Facade & Skins
DBM New & Old Content
Fix Join BG as Group
Kill The Healer
MikScrolling Battle text
Satrina Buff Frames
Titan Panel and Titan Healbot
XPerl Unit Frames
Monacia Quest Tracker