HelloUI started off as personal modification of MonoUI and has hence become an invidivual project to create a useful UI whilst maintaining a simple, sleek and stylish look.
What to expect & what not to expect
- Heavily preconfigured & clean UI, editable via .LUA files.
- Low Memory Usage.
- Ready to use.
- This is the first version of this UI released in MoP, thus it is not finished and to be considered a Beta release
- Please report any Bugs in the comment section
- As I have only used and configured this UI for a paladin so far, bug free use for other classes is not 100% certain, but is something I will be working on for the final release
How to Install
- Backup your WTF and Interface folders
- Extract the WTF and Interface folder in the RAR into your WoW directory and replace the existing folders.
- Rename YOURACCOUNT, YOURSERVER and YOURCHAR folders inside the WTF folder.
- Using ingame command load the "Standard" profile in the following addons:
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com