There's a few addon's I use that are not included in the pack because of their size:
- Ai-art, an texture pack available on WowInterface but not updated for a while
- An icon pack I found a while ago on Wow Interface (can't remember the name) that gives a slightly better look to your spell icons
The only screen resolution supported at the moment is 1920 * 1080 although it might be possible to adjust it manually to fit different screen sizes (I haven't tested it myself yet).
Most other things should be working. Please report any issue / question / suggestion you have!
1. Back up your "Interface", "Font" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface", "Font" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAMEHERE" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourRealmNameHere" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharNameHere" to your character's name.
7. When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
8. Once in game, type /reflux switch healer
9. Enjoy and give some feedback =D
The list of add-ons used can be found in the picture gallery.
I have not developed and don't claim any rights to any of those add-ons.