Get rid of those annoying repeated error messages !
In the Interface/Addons/Error Handler,
you have a list of common errors that usually spam in red in the top of the screen.
They're sorted by error category.
For each one of them, you can choose :
* - to hide it or show it
* - or display it in a different color
* - and/or display it in a different way (see redirections)
you can change the behaviour of an error, or an error category, or all errors at once.
* Default is the defaut print in the top of the screen
* Chatframe : it will be printed in the chat frame(s) that have the "Errors" option checked, and if none, to the main chat frame
* Raidwarning, it will zoom in the top of the screen
* BlizzardCT, it will slide up in the middle of the screen
* Bossemote, it will zoom in the middle of the screen
* SCT, it will redirect to the addon ScrollingCombatText
* MSBT, it will redirect to the addon MikScrollingBattleText
* Parrot, it will redirect to the addon Parrot
It handles the error in your UI language, so all languages are supported.
It is now an Ace3-addon.
It is an addon inspired by the original Error Handler from morkesh.
v20140124 : added error "Your target has already had its pockets picked"
v20130913 : Wow 5.4 compat
v20130809 : added some errors including 'You have insufficient blood charges.'
v20130707 : added 'Show all' button for all the errors at once
added 'Reset', 'Show all', 'Hide all', 'Color all' and 'redirect all' for each tab
solved the errors with a pattern like 'Must be in %s' not taken into account
added the choice of the chatframe(s) to display the errors
the color picker now is default to white instead of black
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com