|Go to Page...|
1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YOUR REALM NAME HERE" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE" to your character's name.
This is a basic UI that I created for my Destro Warlock. I have also used it on my Rest/Enhance Shammy I just turn on my healbot for resto.
It did take a little time to set this all up but when it is set up it is a wonderful thing to have. It'll show you your cool down times as well as the timers for your DoT's.
I will take a some more screen shots while in a 5/man group and 10/man raid.
ADDONS:-(Now mind you, you dont have to run all of these addons at the same time.)
Deadly Boss Mods
HealBot Continued-(for my lower lvl healers)
Omen Threat Meter
Speedy Load-(help load screens faster)
Stur Unit Frames
Tidy Plates: Threat Plates