Download
(258 Kb)
Download
Updated: 12-27-11 05:20 AM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:12-27-11 05:20 AM
Created:12-05-11 11:55 AM
Downloads:2,368
Favorites:21
MD5:
oUF Langley
Version: 0.7
by: NeGeva, Illissus


Requires oUF to work.

About
I like the animation "Neon Genesis Evangelion" very much, so I'm trying to make an oUF layout have the feeling that sitting in the control compartment of a eva. This layout is my first attempt, it may have some bug or may be inadequate. Welcome to comments and suggestions.

Supported Frames
- player
- pet
- target
- target of target
- focus
- focus target
- party
- raid
- boss

Credits to:
Dawn, Tukz, Shestak, Haste, Roth, P3lim, Monolit, AlleyKat.
v0.7
fixed a bug about shaman's totembar texture name.
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (2)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
0.6
258kB
NeGeva
12-06-11 07:07 AM
0.6
258kB
NeGeva
12-05-11 11:55 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 12-05-11, 01:33 PM  
SloMoJo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Nice! Gonna give this a test run... thanks!
SloMoJo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-11, 02:52 PM  
noble8
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
 
noble8's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 95
File comments: 160
Uploads: 1
This looks nice, thanks
__________________
If science and religion are destroyed, science would re-emerge exactly the same;
but not religion.
noble8 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-11, 06:45 PM  
jonnyc
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
This is by far the best unit-frame ever created, two thumbs up. I wonder what your whole UI looks like, if just a portion of it look so great.
jonnyc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-11, 04:34 PM  
Astera
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 53
Uploads: 0
Awesome looking frames!
Astera is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-11, 12:04 AM  
Loshine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
支持时雨.exe~
Loshine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-11, 08:17 PM  
verixl
A Defias Bandit
 
verixl's Avatar

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
Nope

Not working for me. I have oUF installed as well but nothing happens when I login. However it has this bar.. thing in the center of the screen, looks like the casting bar but it's all buggy and stuff. Gonna see if I can get a screenshot.
file:///C:/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_121711_211513.jpg
__________________
verixl is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-11, 03:46 AM  
NeGeva
A Kobold Labourer
 
NeGeva's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 1
Re: Nope

Originally Posted by verixl
Not working for me. I have oUF installed as well but nothing happens when I login. However it has this bar.. thing in the center of the screen, looks like the casting bar but it's all buggy and stuff. Gonna see if I can get a screenshot.
file:///C:/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_121711_211513.jpg
There maybe something wrong with the castbar.

I can't see the screenshot. Um, i think use an addon like "BugSack", copy the information about Lua errors of the bug, and paste here, maybe helpful.
Last edited by NeGeva : 12-19-11 at 03:50 AM.
NeGeva is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-11, 04:47 PM  
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 91
File comments: 65
Uploads: 2
Getting a similar error on my shammy alt: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/uierror.jpg/


Works fine with my other chars. Very very nice uniframes
Edit:
Code:
Message: oUF_Langley-0.6\core\Langley_Lib.lua:1405: attempt to index global "cfg" (a nil value)
Time: 12/26/11 20:18:32
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:259: in function `styleFunc'
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:271: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:201>
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:560: in function `Spawn'
Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:514: in main chunk

Locals: self = oUF_Langley_PlayerFrame {
 0 = <userdata>
 Debuffs = <unnamed> {
 }
 __tags = <table> {
 }
 UNIT_ENTERED_VEHICLE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:164
 mystyle = "player"
 UNIT_SPELLCAST_SENT = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_CastBar.lua:87
 RaidIcon = <unnamed> {
 }
 __elements = <table> {
 }
 Power = <unnamed> {
 }
 TotemBar = <table> {
 }
 Castbar = oUF_Castbarplayer {
 }
 CPoints = <unnamed> {
 }
 PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:144
 menu = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Lib.lua:83
 unit = "player"
 colors = <table> {
 }
 style = "oUF_LangleyPlayer"
 UNIT_EXITED_VEHICLE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:164
 Health = <unnamed> {
 }
}
unit = "player"
isSingle = true
genStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:192
genStyle_player_target = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:205
ns = <table> {
 Lib = <table> {
 }
 tags = <unnamed> {
 }
 Tex = <table> {
 }
 Raid = <unnamed> {
 }
 Warn = <unnamed> {
 }
 Cfg = <table> {
 }
}
Warn = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
 Player = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\element\Warning.lua:106
 HP = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\element\Warning.lua:21
 Target = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\element\Warning.lua:162
}
__________________
Wafflez - Shattered Hand EU
Last edited by Darxon : 12-26-11 at 01:19 PM.
Darxon is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-11, 03:54 AM  
cudu
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Hi, its cool unit frame
Can u tell me, how add debaff bar timers (like target) on focus frame?
cudu is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-11, 05:27 AM  
NeGeva
A Kobold Labourer
 
NeGeva's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Darxon
Getting a similar error on my shammy alt: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/uierror.jpg/


Works fine with my other chars. Very very nice uniframes
Edit:
Code:
Message: oUF_Langley-0.6\core\Langley_Lib.lua:1405: attempt to index global "cfg" (a nil value)
Time: 12/26/11 20:18:32
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:259: in function `styleFunc'
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:271: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:201>
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:560: in function `Spawn'
Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:514: in main chunk

Locals: self = oUF_Langley_PlayerFrame {
 0 = <userdata>
 Debuffs = <unnamed> {
 }
 __tags = <table> {
 }
 UNIT_ENTERED_VEHICLE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:164
 mystyle = "player"
 UNIT_SPELLCAST_SENT = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_CastBar.lua:87
 RaidIcon = <unnamed> {
 }
 __elements = <table> {
 }
 Power = <unnamed> {
 }
 TotemBar = <table> {
 }
 Castbar = oUF_Castbarplayer {
 }
 CPoints = <unnamed> {
 }
 PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:144
 menu = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Lib.lua:83
 unit = "player"
 colors = <table> {
 }
 style = "oUF_LangleyPlayer"
 UNIT_EXITED_VEHICLE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:164
 Health = <unnamed> {
 }
}
unit = "player"
isSingle = true
genStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:192
genStyle_player_target = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\core\Langley_Core.lua:205
ns = <table> {
 Lib = <table> {
 }
 tags = <unnamed> {
 }
 Tex = <table> {
 }
 Raid = <unnamed> {
 }
 Warn = <unnamed> {
 }
 Cfg = <table> {
 }
}
Warn = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
 Player = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\element\Warning.lua:106
 HP = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\element\Warning.lua:21
 Target = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\oUF_Langley\element\Warning.lua:162
}
Thanks, I forgot to rename the texture. It's OK now.

Amend "cfg.Line" to "ns.Tex.Bar.Bar".
Last edited by NeGeva : 12-27-11 at 05:43 AM.
NeGeva is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-11, 10:06 AM  
fortch
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 28
Uploads: 2
支持下~~
fortch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-12, 12:45 PM  
oopsminded
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 7
File comments: 24
Uploads: 0
Once in a while, an add-on appears that makes me want to redo my whole interface. So, feel free on working on more with the same theme (although I'm already tempted to start using your media folder goodies in the other add-ons I use).

I really appreciate the details that went into this - the fact that the raid frames are so usable for a resto druid, like my main, out-of-the-box, really impressed me. Usually the bane of non-grid, non-vuhdoo raid frames is the lack (or the complexity) of customizing raid debuffs, but I'll give your raid frames a chance.

Now, small issues at first checking it:
- in your Langley_AuraFilter.lua, line 338, the Rejuvenation spell id seems wrong
- in your Langley_Config.lua I see ["ShowAura"] = false, under "Player", yet I see the aura bars above the Player unit frame. I can remove them by comenting out createAuraWatchers(self) in Langley_Core.lua, but then what does ShowAura controlls then?
oopsminded is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-12, 11:58 PM  
NeGeva
A Kobold Labourer
 
NeGeva's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by oopsminded
Once in a while, an add-on appears that makes me want to redo my whole interface. So, feel free on working on more with the same theme (although I'm already tempted to start using your media folder goodies in the other add-ons I use).

I really appreciate the details that went into this - the fact that the raid frames are so usable for a resto druid, like my main, out-of-the-box, really impressed me. Usually the bane of non-grid, non-vuhdoo raid frames is the lack (or the complexity) of customizing raid debuffs, but I'll give your raid frames a chance.

Now, small issues at first checking it:
- in your Langley_AuraFilter.lua, line 338, the Rejuvenation spell id seems wrong
- in your Langley_Config.lua I see ["ShowAura"] = false, under "Player", yet I see the aura bars above the Player unit frame. I can remove them by comenting out createAuraWatchers(self) in Langley_Core.lua, but then what does ShowAura controlls then?
Thanks. I forgot to update the Langley_AuraFilter.lua, and it still stay in the period of Icecrown Citadel.

ShowAura is for Aurabar, it has buffs and debuffs.
ShowDebuff is for Debuffbar, it only has debuffs.
NeGeva is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-12, 05:13 PM  
verixl
A Defias Bandit
 
verixl's Avatar

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
sorry

I got it to work sorry I didn't respond. Could I see your full UI though? it looks amazing.
__________________
verixl is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-12, 09:33 AM  
gaspine
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by gaspine
Really nice addon, love the raid frame, in french we have "éŕč" in cast bar who don't appear, and the name of the spell in the aura is too a the right ,

line 137 in aurawatchers.lua
"Peste dévorante"
bar.spell:SetPoint("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 25, 0)



the color of the class perturb me, where i can change it to have the default class color ? (paladin & dk per exemple)


love it, really nicely done !
Last edited by gaspine : 01-11-12 at 09:53 AM.
gaspine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: