Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(21 Kb)
Download
Updated: 02-28-14 10:25 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Updated:02-28-14 10:25 PM
Created:12-07-11 01:51 AM
Downloads:2,859
Favorites:22
MD5:
AuctionFilterPlus (fan's update 5.4.7)
Version: 50400.1
by: alang123 [More]
v50400-1 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- update for Patch 5.4.7
- fixbug: fix battlepet tooltip


v50001-3 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- fixbug: update for itemlink changed.


v50001-2 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- fixbug: after you close auction house, you can add a glyph.


v50001-1 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- update toc for mop. if you load out of date addons, you don't have to update !


v40300-5(fan's update) Silence-CN
- fixbug: sometimes, the quick search items don't show
- add: conmands change: /afpadd <itemname/itemlink> or /afp add <itemname/itemlink> , you can use the command to add one itemlink.
- warning: if you update , need to delete the files <wow's folder>\WTF\Account\<your account>\SavedVariables\AuctionFilterPlus.lua and AuctionFilterPlus.lua.bak, and the quick search list will be clear.


v40300-4(fan's update) Silence-CN
- fixbug: now ctrl + click you can use the game's Dressing Room
- new: you can defind a custom quick search item .using the conmand: /afpadd <itemname> or /afp add <itemname> .


v40300-3(fan's update) Silence-CN
- make the side frame default hide
- the options 'Grey Out Unbid Prices' 'Show Best Deals' 'Show Price Per Item' default checked
- remove old button , check the checkbutton will be auto save
- new: quick seach alt + click auction item icon add the item ,click item in the right frame to search it, click "x" button in the right side of the item to delele it from quick seach list


v40300-2 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- AH browse's pre/next page button always show. it's easy to browse AH.

v40300-1 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- make it work with patch 4.3
v50400-1 (fan's update) Silence-CN
- update for Patch 5.4.7
- fixbug: fix battlepet tooltip
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (8)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
50001.3
21kB
alang123
09-07-12 08:44 AM
50001.2
21kB
alang123
09-03-12 06:49 AM
50001.1
21kB
alang123
08-31-12 07:52 AM
40300.5
20kB
alang123
01-16-12 09:00 PM
40300.4
20kB
alang123
01-06-12 12:15 AM
40300.3
20kB
alang123
01-04-12 09:01 AM
40300.2
18kB
alang123
12-08-11 02:30 AM
40300.1
17kB
alang123
12-07-11 01:51 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 12-08-11, 08:32 AM  
Longarms
A Murloc Raider
 
Longarms's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 36
Uploads: 3
I've been going nuts without this thing. Thanks for the update!

Is it possible to add an option to set Auction Time and Per Unit/Item defaults?
__________________

(click for Armoury)
Last edited by Longarms : 12-08-11 at 08:36 AM.
Longarms is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-11, 09:36 AM  
Spiderkeg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 227
Uploads: 0
I've actually always wanted the option "Grey Out Unbid Prices" to be set as default. I'd also go so far as to say, I'd love to have the options flyout window collapsed by default, in case the window interferes with any other windows placed there (ahem, dressing room).
Spiderkeg is online now Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-11, 02:21 PM  
virmundi
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Thank you for fixing this indispensable add-on!

The new 'previous' and 'next' button functionality is a welcome addition.
I don't suppose you'd want to take a crack at adding a "Sort by Buyout" tab/option?

Edit: Spiderkeg: to hide the frame by default, comment out (put a -- in front of) line 210.
Also, for those who prefer to see bidded, rather than unbidded, items in grey, switch the alpha values in lines 633 and 645.
Last edited by virmundi : 12-16-11 at 02:39 PM.
virmundi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-11, 09:02 AM  
alang123
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by virmundi
Thank you for fixing this indispensable add-on!

The new 'previous' and 'next' button functionality is a welcome addition.
I don't suppose you'd want to take a crack at adding a "Sort by Buyout" tab/option?

Edit: Spiderkeg: to hide the frame by default, comment out (put a -- in front of) line 210.
Also, for those who prefer to see bidded, rather than unbidded, items in grey, switch the alpha values in lines 633 and 645.

thx for your advice.
the frame will be hide when you open ah!
you said witch the alpha values in lines 633 and 645 , maybe you can check the last option "Grey Out Unbid Prices"
alang123 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-11, 09:03 AM  
alang123
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Spiderkeg
I've actually always wanted the option "Grey Out Unbid Prices" to be set as default. I'd also go so far as to say, I'd love to have the options flyout window collapsed by default, in case the window interferes with any other windows placed there (ahem, dressing room).

thx for your advice
alang123 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-12, 09:23 AM  
Spiderkeg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 227
Uploads: 0
I discovered a bug of sorts. When I have the new AuctionFilterPlus running, I can no longer use the game's Dressing Room when looking at auctions.

If I CTRL+CLICK an item in the AH window, typically I could see what the item will look being worn by my character, but the addon is now blocking this from happening.

I've tested this with only AuctionFilterPlus running, and the problem persists, so this bug does not appear to be conflicting with another addon.

Any ideas?
Spiderkeg is online now Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-12, 12:11 AM  
alang123
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Spiderkeg
I discovered a bug of sorts. When I have the new AuctionFilterPlus running, I can no longer use the game's Dressing Room when looking at auctions.

If I CTRL+CLICK an item in the AH window, typically I could see what the item will look being worn by my character, but the addon is now blocking this from happening.

I've tested this with only AuctionFilterPlus running, and the problem persists, so this bug does not appear to be conflicting with another addon.

Any ideas?

thx !
I have fixed it !
Last edited by alang123 : 01-06-12 at 05:33 AM.
alang123 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-12, 11:30 PM  
Spiderkeg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 227
Uploads: 0
I've discovered a rather strange bug.

When I go to the auction house and do a random search for glyphs, under the glyph category, then quit the auction house. I bring up the Glyph tab, under Talents, and choose to add a glyph (click glyph) the game attempts to block AuctionFilterPlus from doing something.

Keep in mind, I'm no longer viewing the Auction House.

Reloading the interface will fix the problem, until next time.
Spiderkeg is online now Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-12, 06:51 AM  
alang123
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Spiderkeg
I've discovered a rather strange bug.

When I go to the auction house and do a random search for glyphs, under the glyph category, then quit the auction house. I bring up the Glyph tab, under Talents, and choose to add a glyph (click glyph) the game attempts to block AuctionFilterPlus from doing something.

Keep in mind, I'm no longer viewing the Auction House.

Reloading the interface will fix the problem, until next time.
thx. already fixed!
alang123 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-12, 04:59 PM  
Kyplor
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 26
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Discovered error feedback

Date: 2012-09-03 18:56:02
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua line 182:
attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)
Debug:
[C]: ?
...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua:182: AuctionFilterPlus_OnLoad()
[string "*:OnLoad"]:1:
[string "*:OnLoad"]:1
Locals:
self = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)"

AddOns:
Swatter, v5.14.5335 (KowariOnCrutches)
ACP, v3.4
Align, v
Arh, v0.93
AuctionFilterPlus, v50001.2
GatherMate2, v1.18
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v5.0.4.50001 <us>
(ck=a9)

I hope this is enough info. if not, please let me know.

Regards,
Kyp
Kyplor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-12, 09:33 PM  
alang123
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Re: Discovered error feedback

Originally Posted by Kyplor
Date: 2012-09-03 18:56:02
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua line 182:
attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)
Debug:
[C]: ?
...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua:182: AuctionFilterPlus_OnLoad()
[string "*:OnLoad"]:1:
[string "*:OnLoad"]:1
Locals:
self = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)"

AddOns:
Swatter, v5.14.5335 (KowariOnCrutches)
ACP, v3.4
Align, v
Arh, v0.93
AuctionFilterPlus, v50001.2
GatherMate2, v1.18
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v5.0.4.50001 <us>
(ck=a9)

I hope this is enough info. if not, please let me know.

Regards,
Kyp

plz, close other addons ,and try again. and my addons works well ,i don't know why like that.

check AuctionFilterPlus's files.
---AuctionFilterPlus.xml
<Scripts>
<OnClick>
afp_FlyoutButton_OnClick();
</OnClick>
<OnLoad>
AuctionFilterPlus_OnLoad(self);
</OnLoad>
<OnEvent>
AuctionFilterPlus_OnEvent(self, event, ...);
</OnEvent>
</Scripts>

--AuctionFilterPlus.lua
function AuctionFilterPlus_OnLoad(self)
self:RegisterEvent("AUCTION_ITEM_LIST_UPDATE");
self:RegisterEvent("VARIABLES_LOADED");
self:RegisterEvent("AUCTION_HOUSE_SHOW");

SlashCmdList["AUCTIONFILTERPLUS"] = afp_SlashHandler;
SLASH_AUCTIONFILTERPLUS1 = "/auctionfilterplus"; -- Fixed by Aingnale@WorldOfWar
SLASH_AUCTIONFILTERPLUS2 = "/afp";

SlashCmdList["AUCTIONFILTERPLUSBUTTONS"] = afp_SlashHandlerSetButton;
SLASH_AUCTIONFILTERPLUSBUTTONS1 = "/afpsetbutton";
SLASH_AUCTIONFILTERPLUSBUTTONS2 = "/setbutton";
end
Last edited by alang123 : 09-03-12 at 10:09 PM.
alang123 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-12, 05:27 PM  
Kyplor
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 26
Uploads: 0
Issue #1
I discovered the XML and Localization files had an older date stamp and therefore were not copied over.

Issue #2
Once this was fixed, I started WoW with only AFP running. No errors, I can see the "Filter" button and it is operational. The problem now is that that is a "blank' window right below the list of filter options.
When I put my mouse in the the window and move up and I see a yellow bar. As I move the mouse up and down, I count a total of 10 "lines". The window appears to be the same size shape and color as the filter list window. The "bars" extend the width of the window and appear to be the same size as the font in the filter window.



I hope my explanation wasn't more confusing.
Kyplor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-12, 08:37 AM  
alang123
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Kyplor
Issue #1
I discovered the XML and Localization files had an older date stamp and therefore were not copied over.

Issue #2
Once this was fixed, I started WoW with only AFP running. No errors, I can see the "Filter" button and it is operational. The problem now is that that is a "blank' window right below the list of filter options.
When I put my mouse in the the window and move up and I see a yellow bar. As I move the mouse up and down, I count a total of 10 "lines". The window appears to be the same size shape and color as the filter list window. The "bars" extend the width of the window and appear to be the same size as the font in the filter window.



I hope my explanation wasn't more confusing.
it already be fixed in version 50001.3 ,thx
alang123 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-13, 01:06 PM  
Raq
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 48
Uploads: 0
Update?

Is there a replacement for this which works with auc compact ui, with the only option being "exact name search"?
It is driving me crazy that i've got to look through 10+ pages to find something!

thanks a lot

/cheers
Raq is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-13, 08:32 AM  
Kyplor
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 26
Uploads: 0
Line 745 error

Been hacking through AuctionFilterPlus.lua, but have not made any successful progress.
I do not have any feedback for interactions with any other Auction House addon. (sorry)

Here's my latest LUA error from game:
Date: 2013-11-20 09:14:15
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua line 745:
attempt to call method 'SetText' (a nil value)
Debug:
...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua:745: afp_AuctionFrameBrowse_Update()
...rface\AddOns\AuctionFilterPlus\AuctionFilterPlus.lua:202: AuctionFilterPlus_OnEvent()
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1:
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1
Locals:
numBatchAuctions = 43
totalAuctions = 43
button = BrowseButton1 {
0 = <userdata>
}
buttonName = "BrowseButton1"
iconTexture = BrowseButton1ItemIconTexture {
0 = <userdata>
}
itemName = BrowseButton1Name {
0 = <userdata>
}
color = <table> {
hex = ""
r = 1
g = 1
b = 1
}
itemCount = BrowseButton1ItemCount {
0 = <userdata>
}
moneyFrame = BrowseButton1MoneyFrame {
0 = <userdata>
vadjust = 0
trialErrorButton = BrowseButton1MoneyFrameTrialErrorButton {
}
moneyType = "AUCTION"
info = <table> {
}
small = 1
staticMoney = 2775
maxDisplayWidth = 146
}
buyoutMoneyFrame = BrowseButton1BuyoutFrameMoney {
0 = <userdata>
vadjust = 0
trialErrorButton = BrowseButton1BuyoutFrameMoneyTrialErrorButton {
}
moneyType = "AUCTION"
info = <table> {
}
small = 1
staticMoney = 5550
maxDisplayWidth = 146
}
buyoutText = nil
buttonHighlight = BrowseButton1Highlight {
0 = <userdata>
}
offset = 0
index = 1
isLastSlotEmpty = nil
name = "Dense Stone"
texture = "Interface\Icons\INV_Misc_StoneTablet_07"
count = 5
quality = 1
canUse = 1
minBid = 2775
minIncrement = 0
buyoutPrice = 5550
duration = 4
bidAmount = 0
highBidder = nil
owner = nil
baseAve = 0
baseAveTable = <table> {
}
(for index) = 1
(for limit) = 8
(for step) = 1
i = 1
newName = "Dense Stone"
thisPrice = 0
thisCount = 0
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = BrowseButton1HighBidder {
0 = <userdata>
Name = BrowseButton1HighBidderName {
}
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to call method 'SetText' (a nil value)"

AddOns:
Swatter, v5.18.5433 (PassionatePhascogale)
Align, v
Arh, v1.2.4
AuctionFilterPlus, v50001.3
AutoRunReminder, v2.7b
Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded)
BasicChatMods, v7.3
Bazooka, vv2.2.7
BrokerEverything, v5.4.2.final2
BrokerFactions, v3.2.6-release
CensusPlus, v6.1.0
ChatSounds, v
Configator, v5.1.DEV.344(/embedded)
DBMCore, v
DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded)
GatherMate2, v1.27
GuildGreet, v5.4.2
Informant, v5.18.5433 (PassionatePhascogale)
kcrazyarrowhide, v1.1
LeatrixPlus, v5.4.08
LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.355(/embedded)
LysOpenBags, v1.0
Mapster, v1.5.6.1
Omen, v3.1.8
OmniCC, v5.4.1
Quartz, v3.1.4
QuartzProcs, v3.43
QuestCompletist, v100.0
QuestGuru, v2.2.18-50400
RangeDisplay, vv4.2.3
RareAlert, v1.3
Stubby, v5.18.5433 (PassionatePhascogale)
TinyDPS, v0.942
TinyTip, vv2.10
TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.351(/embedded)
TomTom, vv50400-1.0.0
tullaRange, v5.4.0
VodkaFlyers, v1.6
WoWDBProfiler, v
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v5.4.1.50400 <us>
(ck=3fa)
Kyplor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: