Ever wonder how I got to be such a rich and powerful goblin businessman? Well, for the whole story you'll have to buy my upcoming book, "The 285 Habits of Highly Profitable Goblins", but here's a sneak preview:
Success is a frame of mind! If you want to succeed, you have to visualize it -- know where you're going, and how soon you're going to get there. Plan ahead, so you know when you're going to want to know what you want to know. Don't just accumulate experiences, understand how much each will help you toward your goal.
Getting fully into the mental state of a goblin on the path to success can be difficult, especially for lesser races. That's why I've built this gadget: it keeps track of how much the things you're doing will help you improve yourself. It probably won't make you as rich or powerful as myself, but you wouldn't want to have me as a rival anyway.
Adds extra shading in the default UI's XP bar to indicate the amount of experience points you'll gain upon turning in any complete quests in your quest log.
Can also add shading to indicate XP gained from incomplete quests (right-click the XP bar to enable).
Provides an alert when the XP from completed quests is enough to reach the next level (right-click the XP bar to disable)
Like the gizmos? Tip the engineer!
v. 6.0 - 2014/10/14
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 6.0.
v. 5.2 - 2013/03/05
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.2.
v. 5.1 - 2012/12/19
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.1.
- Added slash command `/xp` to print in the chat window the same info shown in the XP bar tooltip.
v. 5.0.1 - 2012/09/27
- Fixed an issue where the next-level-ready alert would show repeatedly for the same level-up.
- Fixed an error when using with AddonLoader.
v. 5.0 - 2012/08/28
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.0.
- If the UI is modified such that Blizzard's XP bar is on the top of the screen, the next-level-ready alert will appear below it instead of above (and off the screen).
v. 4.3.1 - 2012/08/02
- The next-level-ready alert now disappears automatically when you level up.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com