|Go to Page...|
sFilter is back!
I have included it with some basic spells for some classes but is mostly barebone.
Please open the SETTINGS.LUA file to add your own spells, all classes have template locations that fit the UI.
* See Change Log for a full list of changes (please read it!) *
Fresh installations are always recommended!
Installation is a breeze; no WTF folders to rename, no hoops to jump through, no bears to wrastle.
- Back-up your Interface and Fonts folder (if you have a Fonts folder. If you don't have one, don't worry).
- Copy the contents of the QuseUI zip file into your World of Warcraft folder and launch your game client.
- Ensure out of date addons are enabled.
- Once in game, type "/install" and accept.
*Low memory and CPU *
*Complete "out-of-the-box" support for all classes/specs*
*Healer and DPS raid frame layouts*
Raid Frame Indicators
Earth Shield, PoM, and Lifebloom
indicators change color based on stack count.
- Set up sFilter for new abilities and adjust location (currently not included in package).
- Finish adjusting raid indicator texts and boss debuffs.
!ClassColors *alDamageMeter - Thanks to Zork for truncating help! Aurora Aurora: Missing Textures *bChat *BubbleBobble *Butsu *ColdPlates - nameplates from ColdUI, based on rDiabloplates by Zork *FreebTip gxCooldowns ItemToolTipCleaner *laFont *lumStats *lumBags - Bottom stat bar *Neal's PicoMenu from nMainBar *nibWatchFrameAdv OmniCC - /omnicc *oUF *oUF_Mlight Quse Boss Styles - visual stylings for DBM and BigWigs *QuseMap - Rectangular Minimap *QuseTweaks - Various UI tweaks and /slash commands - type /qt in-game for a list of commands. *rActionBarStyler *rActionButtonStyler *rBuffFrameStyler *sFilter SharedMedia SpellID - adds spell ID's to tooltips *SnifflesInstaller *stExperienceBar *teksLoot Tipachu - adds an icon inside the tooltip tullaRange xanAchievementMover xanAutoMail xanErrorDevourer - /xed *xCT - You must enable Blizzard's "Floating Combat Text" to be able to use this - SEE ADDON PAGE