|Go to Page...|
This UI is meant to be as minimal, low memory and CPU usage as possible while maintaining a full compliment of features.
Supports all resolutions, aspect ratios and almost all languages/client localizations.
Having some knowledge of .lua - or the willingness to mess around with it - is recommended, most addons are configured in .lua.
I have included it with some basic spells for some classes but is mostly barebone.
Please open the SETTINGS.LUA file to add your own spells, all classes have template locations that fit the UI.
* See Change Log for a full list of changes (please read it!) *
Fresh installations are always recommended!
Installation is a breeze; no WTF folders to rename, no hoops to jump through, no bears to wrastle.
- Back-up your Interface and Fonts folder (if you have a Fonts folder. If you don't have one, don't worry).
- Copy the contents of the QuseUI zip file into your World of Warcraft folder and launch your game client.
- Ensure out of date addons are enabled.
- Once in game, type "/install" and accept.
*Low memory and CPU *
*Complete "out-of-the-box" support for all classes/specs*
*Healer and DPS raid frame layouts*
Raid Frame Indicators
Earth Shield, PoM, and Lifebloom
indicators change color based on stack count.
FOR FONT REPLACEMENT:
Font = Pixel Font, 8pt
Font2 = Tooltip Font
FCT = Floating Combat Text
To replace fonts in-game:
- Place your desired font into the "Interface\addons\sharedmedia\fonts" folder and rename to the font you'd like to change.
To replace fonts that appear on the loading screen, chat window, etc...
- Copy your desired font into the "Fonts" folder in your Warcraft folder and rename to the appropriate names present in that folder (skurri, ARIALN__, etc...)
FOR BOSS MOD STYLING:
- Download the file located HERE
Follow the instructions on the download page.
- oUF_MovableFrames, by Haste. If lua editing isn't for you and default frame locations aren't your cup of tea, oUF_MovableFrames will allow you to drag and drop locations.
- Clean Icons - Thin, by Suicidalkatt
Vital if you'd like to keep the sleek square outline look for non-skinned icons. Not included in this download due to its size; some people may or may not care to include it.
- Set up sFilter for new abilities and adjust location (currently not included in package).
- Finish adjusting raid indicator texts and boss debuffs.
* Indicates .lua configuration
DO NOT update addons in this interface, many have been modified by myself in one way or another.
Updating addons will break the layout/look/intended functionality of the addon in the interface!
*alDamageMeter - Thanks to Zork for truncating help!
Aurora: Missing Textures
*ColdPlates - nameplates from ColdUI, based on rDiabloplates by Zork
*lumBags - Bottom stat bar
*Neal's PicoMenu from nMainBar
OmniCC - /omnicc
Quse Boss Styles - visual stylings for DBM and BigWigs
*QuseMap - Rectangular Minimap
*QuseTweaks - Various UI tweaks and /slash commands - type /qt in-game for a list of commands.
SpellID - adds spell ID's to tooltips
Tipachu - adds an icon inside the tooltip
xanErrorDevourer - /xed
*xCT - You must enable Blizzard's "Floating Combat Text" to be able to use this - SEE ADDON PAGE
All credit goes to the addon authors - thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.
Special thanks go out to Haleth, Monolit, hankthetank, Nin, MichaelSpain, P3lim, Zork and anyone else who's assisted me along the way to accomplishing my ideas - some pretty key elements of this interface are a direct result of their help and work.
Any help is appreciated - and not at all required.
I do this for fun but if you enjoy my interface and would like to show your appreciation, click below: