This UI is meant to be as minimal, low memory and CPU usage as possible while maintaining a full compliment of features.
Supports all resolutions, aspect ratios and almost all languages/client localizations.
Having some knowledge of .lua - or the willingness to mess around with it - is recommended, most addons are configured in .lua.
sFilter is back!
I have included it with some basic spells for some classes but is mostly barebone.
Please open the SETTINGS.LUA file to add your own spells, all classes have template locations that fit the UI.
* See Change Log for a full list of changes (please read it!) * Fresh installations are always recommended!
Installation is a breeze; no WTF folders to rename, no hoops to jump through, no bears to wrastle.
- Back-up your Interface and Fonts folder (if you have a Fonts folder. If you don't have one, don't worry).
- Copy the contents of the QuseUI zip file into your World of Warcraft folder and launch your game client.
- Ensure out of date addons are enabled.
- Once in game, type "/install" and accept.
*Low memory and CPU *
*Complete "out-of-the-box" support for all classes/specs*
*Healer and DPS raid frame layouts*
Raid Frame Indicators
Earth Shield, PoM, and Lifebloom
indicators change color based on stack count.
FOR FONT REPLACEMENT:
Font = Pixel Font, 8pt
Font2 = Tooltip Font
FCT = Floating Combat Text
To replace fonts in-game:
- Place your desired font into the "Interface\addons\sharedmedia\fonts" folder and rename to the font you'd like to change.
To replace fonts that appear on the loading screen, chat window, etc...
- Copy your desired font into the "Fonts" folder in your Warcraft folder and rename to the appropriate names present in that folder (skurri, ARIALN__, etc...)
FOR BOSS MOD STYLING:
- Download the file located HERE
Follow the instructions on the download page.
- oUF_MovableFrames, by Haste. If lua editing isn't for you and default frame locations aren't your cup of tea, oUF_MovableFrames will allow you to drag and drop locations.
- Clean Icons - Thin, by Suicidalkatt
Vital if you'd like to keep the sleek square outline look for non-skinned icons. Not included in this download due to its size; some people may or may not care to include it.
- Set up sFilter for new abilities and adjust location (currently not included in package).
- Finish adjusting raid indicator texts and boss debuffs.
* Indicates .lua configuration
DO NOT update addons in this interface, many have been modified by myself in one way or another.
Updating addons will break the layout/look/intended functionality of the addon in the interface!
All credit goes to the addon authors - thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.
Special thanks go out to Haleth, Monolit, hankthetank, Nin, MichaelSpain, P3lim, Zork and anyone else who's assisted me along the way to accomplishing my ideas - some pretty key elements of this interface are a direct result of their help and work.
Any help is appreciated - and not at all required.
I do this for fun but if you enjoy my interface and would like to show your appreciation, click below:
- Fixed oUF_Mlight errors (monk mistweavers only, I think?)
- Fixed some weird color on priests with ColdPlates.
- Nameplates show class colors in PvP now (unless you're in a tank spec).
- Added a couple lines to QuseTweaks (enables auto looting by default and load out of date addons)
- ColdPlates no longer show/hide in combat, they will always show enemy plates if you've hit the "v" button (or whatever binding you use to show enemy plates).
- alRaidCD now works properly (wasn't showing before).
- Fixed (hopefully) some Butsu errors.
- Fixed the green square bug on the nameplates
- Hopefully fixed the Butsu error.
- The following addons have been made "pixel perfect":
- Swapped QuLoot out for Teksloot/Butsu.
- alRaidCD has made a comeback!
- Various changes/updates to the oUF layout (THANK YOU PAOPAO)
- lumBags had its appearance changed
- A few additions to sFilter, still not fleshed out.
- m_namplates replaced with ColdPlates - by Coldkill, based on Zork's rDiabloplates.
- BubbleBobble's "tail" removed, no more errors.
- BasicThreatbar removed, replaced by oUF_Mlight's built-in threatbar/nameplates.
- Applied update for rActionBarStyler, vehicle control bar stuff works properly
- Fixed the skin on the Extra Action Button.
- Forgot info for new gxCooldowns position.
- Fixed the stupid mistake in SnifflesInstaller asjdhaksjf
- alDamagemeter should now properly show all combatants all the time.
- Tweaked/fixed a few bits of the unitframes (thanks Lorgi!).
- Removed the ugly and annoying "hatching" texture that shows when a quest/dig PoI extends off the map.
- Hopefully fixed the PicoMenu showing when in a cinematic.
- Added sFilter back in; it's basically default with a template set up for easy addition of spellIDs. NOTE: MOST CLASSES ARE MISSING THEIR SPELLS, LOOK AT THE LUA
- Stance bar moved above player frame.
- gxCooldown frame moved to below target frame.
- Removed MyBuffz until I get everything fixed.
- Updated to new version of FreebTip and Tipachu.
- Should have all MyBuffz addon issues fixed
- Temporary fix for PoM error
- Fixed PoM raid frame error
- Fixed rogue and paladin issues with MyBuffz addon
- Fixed my copy/paste fail.
- Moved weapon buff frame to a better location.
- Changed raid frame indicators to be super sweet text indicators!
04/27 v3.3 - FRESH INSTALL REQUIRED
- Streamlined font replacement - see font replacement instructions and README
- Removed wIn1 and replaced with QuseTweaks
-- so much has been added and changed that I organized all of the /commands and tweaks into files to make things easier to navigate.
- oUF_NIN changes which include a combat/resting text indicators ('x' in the middle of player frame and 'zZz' in top left).
- RondaSeven font replaced across the interface with "Frucade Regular."
- MyBuffz now works with clients that aren't english! - Thanks so much to Baine!!!
If I missed something, I'll add it in - it's been a big couple of days
04/24 - v3.21
- Fixed default MicroMenu showing up for shaman.
- Fixed binding text not working properly.
- Reduced oUF_NIN height by a super duper small amount.
04/23 - v3.2
- Hotbar binding text is truncated now.
- MicroMenu bar is now access with a small square on the minimap, this can be disabled in picomenu.lua in the Wanderlust folder.
-- Code is from nMainbar by Neal.
- added a few nifty /slash commands in wIn1, type /wc to see added commands.
- Minor adjustments to some Grid2 indicators.
04/08 - v3.11
- Fixed weird pet bar problem and removed hotkey from actionbar config (it's in ButtonStyler.lua).
- Tweaked sFilter locations and added some combat rogue thingies.
- sThreatMeter wasn't in the right location, fixed that. Type /install again.
- Turned off sFilter config mode ashdahsdha
- made the .rar a .zip - woops
04/07 - v3.1
- Overhaul v2 - fixed border stretching (fingers crossed!)
- Replaced m_actionbars with a modified version of rActionBar/Button Styler by Haleth.
- Tweaked buff borders.
- Added TullaRange and BetterExtraActionButton.
- Tweaked power types (Holy Power, Eclipse, etc...)
- Removed nibUIScale and TURNED UI SCALING OFF
- Small tiny tweaks here and there to accommodate the lack of scaling.
04/04 - v3.0
- Massive graphical overhaul - please fresh install (back-up your specific custom settings) - elements be everywhere:
-- Centralized player frame (doesn't look asymmetrical with no target).
-- Adjusted Grid2 to fit central block.
-- Adjusted sFilter, sThreatMeter, alRaidCD, m_actionbars to match new placement.
- lumStats spec feature now shows only an asterisk:
-- normal spec swapping and unspent point notification is retained - only the spec name has been changed.
- Added BubbleBobble - chat bubble replacements by Hank.
- Cleaned up SharedMedia.
- Ensured all font paths link to SharedMedia for easy font replacement (read note on main interface page).
There is more than a good chance I missed something that has changed, please back up your files so you can easily modify the new files to your previous set-ups. (I really, really need to make a proper change log with files that have changed!)
03/23 - v2.11
- A couple incredibly small alignment fixes with the actionbars on the right side of the screen.
- Fixed wIn1 being a hidden file (WTFFFFFFFFFF); it works properly now.
03/19 - v2.1
- Fixed the missing slash command for GM tickets/help frame (thanks Iriel!)
03/09 - v2.0 - bajillions of changes - FRESH INSTALL
- Major layout overhaul - see new screenshots.
- Edited hotbutton skin, more pixel skin-ish.
- Added alDamageMeter in place of Skada (Skada saved variables changed and included).
-- Skada files can be grabbed from archived download (click the other files tab).
- Removed TinyDPS Saved Variables, sorry!
- Small tweaks to Grid2 layout to fit changes to hotbars and new raid CD monitor.
- Added alRaidCD
- Fixed Sunder Armor not showing up on target frame.
- Tweaked sFilter layouts (make sure you back up your settings.lua).
- Tweaked bChat channel names and join/leave messages.
- Changed some color, opacity and offsets in boss styles (BigWigs users will see the biggest impact).
- Freebtip no longer has class colored border, background opacity changed.
I think that's about everything, I may have forgotten something but it's hard to remember some stuff when this much changes =(
02/24 - v1.2
- NibspellAlertConfig removed and replaced with sFilter.
-- sFilter set up is very basic, personal cd/proc tracking only mainly. Edit the lua for more changes/options.
- TinyDPS removed and replaced with modified Skada (TinyDPS settings still included if you prefer it instead).
- aSettings replaced with a modified wIn1.
- bXP replaced with a modified stExperienceBar.
- Added xanTooltipIcon.
- Added FriendColor
- XP bar and hotbars are moved a few pixels from the bottom bar/minimap.
02/17 - v1.12
- Forgot DBM savedvariables, fixed - sorry!
- Cleaned up DPS layout
- LRM position moved
02/15 - v1.11
- Moved Grid2 DPS layout to bottom corner next to TinyDPS (looks like it should anchor properly).
- LootRollMover grows down (untested) and is in a new location.
- BigWigs will choose the QuseUI style if it is installed.
02/14 - v1.1 Lots of changes/fixes!
- Bags now open/close properly regardless of which binding you have (Toggle Bags/Toggle Backpack/etc..).
- Bag stack text is now the matching pixel font of the UI.
- Russian players have a couple fonts in SharedMedia (iFlash) which display Cyrillic characters (you will need to change the font appropriately for each addon that doesn't use SharedMedia, sorry - just found a font that works).
- Added info bar (LumStats and LumDrops) - mouseover the bottom bar for extra goodies!
-- as a result, there is no mail icon on the minimap anymore.
- Removed ncShadow.
- Grid2 now has a layout for DPS classes, choose QuseUI - DPS from the profile menu.
- Extra indicators added for healers.
- Totem bar over player frame is now aligned properly.
- Postal replaced with xanAutoMail.
- pError replaced with xanErrorDevourer.
- Included Ampere.
- Added ItemToolTipCleaner.
- Link copying in the chat frame now opens a link box - hooray!
01/24 - v1
- sThreatmeter inckuded.
- Grid2BossShields, and an indicator for the remaining shield on Searing Plasma (untested).
- Grid2 is now locked.
- Tweaks to Cascade settings.
- rBuffFrameStyler replaced by nBuffs (last buff change I swear!).
- Stuf settings now apply for those who choose to use those frames instead (expanded the amount of buffs/debuffs shown on Stuf by default).
-- If you choose to use Stuf and do not use 1680x1050 resolution you'll have to adjust placements manually. I'd also suggest disabling nBuffs if you use Stuf.
- I have included BigWigs as a boss mod, the settings and styling to DBM remain untouched if you prefer DBM instead.
01/15 - Release.3
- Grid2 should be fixxxxxxxxxxxedddddd!
01/14 - Release.221
- Had to revert the Grid profile change. If your character didn't already have a ProfileKey the settings were broken. Profile will have to be manually set again, sorry.
01/14 - Release.22
- Fixed Grid2 looking terrible.
- Totem timers on oUF instead of totem bar.
- Mirror bars added.
- AFK/DND tags show up on player frame.
01/13 - Release.21
- m_Buffs replaced with rBuffFrameStyler, debuffs appear over player frame again!
- Fixed Grid2 not loading correct profile.
- Stancebar moved below player frame again.
- Soul Shard and Holy Power bars are the correct width now.
01/12 - Release.2
LOTS of big changes, FRESH INSTALL is recommended.
- Stuf replaced with a modified oUF_NIN (loveitloveitloveit).
- Added oUF_Boring_totembar and oUF_SpellRange.
- NibEclipse removed, oUF_NIN covers this.
- NibRunes removed, replaced with a modified guRunes - looks REALLY slick, fantastic run animation!
- TipTac replaced with FreebTip
- Cascade should now parent to the minimap (if it doesn't try removing the SavedVariables for this AddOn).
Added m_Buffs to cover player buffs/debuffs (I'd still like to have debuffs shown over player frame, but having parenting issues).
- Entire UI moved inward by 4 pixels.
- Shapeshift bar moved above player frame.
- TinyDPS border fixed, now 1px.
- Removed icon .blp's which were in the Interface folder to reduce file download size. I HIGHLY recommend: Clean Icons - Thin, by Suicidalkatt
- Swapped m_bags with a modified carg_bags simplicity.
- Added resto shaman Water Shield stack tracker and minimal Grid2 indicators.
- Totem bar overlapped raid frames, it now has a new home.
- Weapon Enchant frame is now properly configured.
- ncShadow opacity reduced to 50% from 75%.
- Action bar icons now show hover/pressed/etc... properly.
- Added pError.
- Replaced teksloot with LootRollMover.
- Fixed list of AddOns you can update freely.
- Removed oGlow.