- This UI compilation is only aimed at players who focus mainly at 3v3 arenas. It isn't adjusted for any other part of the game and it might even hinder you in progress- focused raiding.
- It can easily be used by any other class than shamans of course, in which case you could just turn TotemTimers off since you won't need that.
- SpellAlerter is configured to mainly show important CDs of the enemy team and it will show on which target it is cast with the names in class colours. So for example, when a paladin on the opposite team HoFs his warrior it will say: Name - Hand of Sacrifice
- Debuffs on partymembers are only shown if you can dispel them but any important physical CC will be shown in LoseControl, next to the party members. Only your buffs will be shown on party members. This way, the amount of buffs and debuffs shown is much more manageable!
- To change the totems in your totemsets, use the main TotemTimer button (by right clicking it), next to the player frame, to change to whichever set you want to modify. Then right click the element you want to change (air, earth, fire or water) and then right click the totem you want to use. Left clicking the main button, a button on the totembar or in the list will cast the totem selected.
- The micromenu and bagbar fade in combat but the tooltip pops up there instead.
How to install:
1. Download the .zip file and unpack it anywhere you like.
2. Move the WTF and Interface files into the WoW directory. I'd advice you to make safetycopies of your own Interface and WTF files first, for any possible eventuality.
3. Change the files in the WTF folder named "Accountname", "Servername" and "Character name" to the name of your account, server and character. If you want to use this UI compilation on several characters, you can make copies of the "Character name" file and name them accordingly.
For anyone who knows their way around these things, this UI can also easily be modified to suit each individuals needs. It has been optimized for providing every bit of information you need in arena in the simplest, cleanest way possible but it has not been optimized for performance, which you should keep in consideration.
If you need a better look at how this UI looks and functions, see this video or any other vid of mine:
(Gameplay is pretty bad in this one, but it is the only one I've released in a 1920x1080 format).