*** Abandoned due to the removal of guild levels in 6.0 ***
Broker_XPBar_Guild - A broker plugin that adds guild XP to your Broker addon and attaches a XP bar to any globally named frame.
* Basically works like the player XP bar addon Broker_XPBar.
* Label displays XP info with colored text depending on progress in level.
* Tooltip displays extended information.
* Attaches guild XP bar to (almost) any globally named frame.
* Customizable bar colors.
* Shows estimated time to level.
* Ace3 profile support for settings.
Copy the Broker_XPBar_Guild folder to your Interface\AddOns directory.
menu - display options menu
version - display the version information
help - display this help
To attach bars to a frame open the option menu and select the "Frame" category. Click button "Hook to Frame". The mouse cursor gets highlighted and shows the frame name as tooltip for each frame it hovers over. Left-click on desired frame to attach the bars to. Right-click will disable the selection cursor. Frame names may also be entered manually in the edit box. Use the option "Attach to" to select the side (Top or Bottom) of the frame where you want the bars. Fine adjust the position by using the Offset settings if needed. The "Jostle" option displaces the blizzard frames by the width of the bars. This should only be used with frames on the upper and lower edge of the screen and not with free floating frames!
Update Version 1.4 r013:
* fixed miscalculation in history (used minutes instead of seconds)
* fixed problem with refreshing after option changes
Update Version 1.4 r012:
* whole bunch of adjustments to make the addon work properly again
* bumped toc to 50400
Version 1.4 r011:
* added korean localization (thanks next96)
* minor adjustments
Update Version 1.4 r010:
* modularized addon
* some code cleanup
* moved some generic functionality to namespace functions
* upgraded .toc to 50300
Update Version 1.3 r009:
* fixing some calculations for now missing daily xp values
* fixing interface output for missing daily xp and player contributions
* history functions you expect to return a numeric value now always will
* updating libs
Update Version 1.3 r008:
* fixed bug in text colorization function
* fixed bug with now missing daily/weekly xp in UnitGetGuildXP in history
* fixed taint issue caused by using global _ variable
Update Version 1.3 r007:
* hotfix for UnitGetGuildXP (no change has been documented for this WoW API function but right now it returns nil only for daily, max daily, unit weekly and unit total xp)
Update Version 1.3 r006:
* fixed problem with UnitGetGuildXP which now returns nil instead of 0 if not in a guild
* internal text coloring now supports nested colors
* updated libraries
* updated toc to 50001
Update Version 1.3 r005:
* added option to display current xp/rep progress on the respective bars
* added option to display text on mouse-over only
* added font and font size option for bar text
Update v1.2 r004:
* new option to display ticks indicating progress steps on bar
* redesigning tooltip (information, coloring, extend/collapse history info via +/- button)
* fixing bug with check for guild membership sometimes causing the bar to be shown/hidden when not appropriate (cause: after relog the server provides cached guild data)
Update v1.1 r003:
* major code cleanup and refactoring
* new feature: set textures for bars (using LibSharedMedia and SharedMedia)
* bar thickness can now be up to 32px (max of 8px was a bit small to use with most textures)
* spark halo scales much slower with bar thickness now
* fixed bug with spark size in vertical layout
* reduced spark overlap at the end of xp and rep bar so it does show the actual progress more accurate
* updated LibJostle and LibCrayon to most recent version
* minor bugfixes