Download
(25 Kb)
Download
Updated: 10-05-12 09:42 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:10-05-12 09:42 AM
Created:03-02-12 04:13 AM
Downloads:2,897
Favorites:21
MD5:
diminfo
Version: v2.2
by: Loshine [More]
diminfo

Simple Info Text

Module
  • Bags
  • Coord
  • Durability
  • Friends
  • Gold
  • Guild
  • Mail
  • Memory
  • Positions
  • Spec
  • System
  • Time

Config

you could change this text's position and fonts in cfg.lua
Code:
local addon, ns = ...
local cfg = CreateFrame("Frame")

-- enable modules
cfg.Bags = true
cfg.BagsPoint = {"bottom", UIParent, -200, 7}

cfg.Coords = true
cfg.CoordsPoint = {"bottom", Minimap, 0, 7}

cfg.Durability = true
cfg.DurabilityPoint = {"bottom", UIParent, -105, 7}

cfg.Friends = true
cfg.FriendsPoint = {"bottom", UIParent, 0, 7}

cfg.Gold = true
cfg.GoldPoint = {"bottom", UIParent, 200, 7}

cfg.Guild = true
cfg.GuildPoint = {"bottom", UIParent, 105, 7}

cfg.Memory = true
cfg.MemoryPoint = {"bottomright", UIParent, -190, 7}
cfg.MaxAddOns = 20

cfg.Positions = true
cfg.PositionsPoint = {"top", UIParent, "topright", -77, -7}

cfg.Spec = true
cfg.SpecPoint = {"bottomright", UIParent, -265, 7}

cfg.System = true
cfg.SystemPoint = {"bottomright", UIParent, -90, 7}

cfg.Time = true
cfg.TimePoint = {"bottomright", UIParent, -20, 7}

--Fonts and Colors
cfg.Fonts = {"Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf", 12, "outline"}
cfg.ColorClass = true


ns.cfg = cfg
Credits:

Tukz, Katae
v2.2
fix friends module and some bug forgotten

v2.1
fix friends and spec module's bug

v2.0
updated

v1.4.0
System module updated
locale's update

v1.3.9
fix some bug
locale's update

v1.3.8
fix system module's bug

v1.3.7
new system module,please click it first
small changes with memory module
locale's update

v1.3.6
fix a memory module's problem

v1.3.5
add Mail module
add a sorting config in Guild's right-click menu

v1.3.4
fix a bug in Spec module's gametooltip text

v1.3.3
fix a bug in Durability's text
new autocollect switch in Memory module
now Time's text's format is depend on BLZ time manager's option(right-click to open it)

v1.3.2
change memory module

v1.3.1
fix a problem in guild module
some small changes

v1.3
add color class mode
modules optimized

v1.2
release
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (13)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
v2.1
25kB
Loshine
08-30-12 10:32 PM
v2.0
25kB
Loshine
08-30-12 03:43 AM
v1.4.0
25kB
Loshine
05-25-12 10:26 AM
v1.3.8
25kB
Loshine
04-18-12 05:05 AM
v1.3.7
25kB
Loshine
04-17-12 11:07 PM
v1.3.6
24kB
Loshine
03-28-12 10:35 AM
v1.3.5
24kB
Loshine
03-26-12 12:33 AM
v1.3.5
23kB
Loshine
03-15-12 10:18 PM
v1.3.3
23kB
Loshine
03-05-12 09:38 PM
v1.3.3
23kB
Loshine
03-05-12 03:09 AM
v1.3.1
22kB
Loshine
03-02-12 10:56 PM
v1.3
22kB
Loshine
03-02-12 08:07 AM
v1.2
22kB
Loshine
03-02-12 04:13 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 03-02-12, 08:55 AM  
vivianalive
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
vivianalive's Avatar

Forum posts: 15
File comments: 36
Uploads: 2
Neat!~ Thanks for the great addon!
I am still using stText atm. But I believe I'm gonna give diminfo a try.
__________________

CeeUI: a minimalistic all-class UI
vivianalive is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-12, 05:32 PM  
Sockz0r
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 645
Uploads: 5
Hello!

great looking addon, however when i change the font path i get loaded with infinite errors

any ideas?
Sockz0r is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-12, 04:04 PM  
EKE
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 121
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Sockz0r
Hello!

great looking addon, however when i change the font path i get loaded with infinite errors

any ideas?
could upload the error?
Last edited by EKE : 03-05-12 at 02:12 PM.
EKE is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-12, 12:22 PM  
Sockz0r
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 645
Uploads: 5
Code:
Message: Interface\AddOns\diminfo\modules\Memory.lua:83: <unnamed>:SetText(): Font not set
Time: 03/04/12 18:19:10
Count: 695
Stack: [C]: in function `SetText'
Interface\AddOns\diminfo\modules\Memory.lua:83: in function <Interface\AddOns\diminfo\modules\Memory.lua:77>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = "25.5мb"
i've checked the fontpath several times and it is correct, im guessing that the font that i want to use doesnt have the "м" so it just gives infinite errors
Sockz0r is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-12, 03:20 AM  
Loshine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Sockz0r
Code:
Message: Interface\AddOns\diminfo\modules\Memory.lua:83: <unnamed>:SetText(): Font not set
Time: 03/04/12 18:19:10
Count: 695
Stack: [C]: in function `SetText'
Interface\AddOns\diminfo\modules\Memory.lua:83: in function <Interface\AddOns\diminfo\modules\Memory.lua:77>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = "25.5мb"
i've checked the fontpath several times and it is correct, im guessing that the font that i want to use doesnt have the "м" so it just gives infinite errors
I've fix it in the latest version,please download again...

sorry for the stupid mistake..
Loshine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-12, 08:15 AM  
Sockz0r
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 645
Uploads: 5
excellent!

thanks, all working and looks awesome

just one more thing, is it possible to set the clock to display local time and not the realm time in 12hour format? ie using am and pm
Last edited by Sockz0r : 03-05-12 at 08:25 AM.
Sockz0r is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-12, 04:39 AM  
Loshine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Sockz0r
excellent!

thanks, all working and looks awesome

just one more thing, is it possible to set the clock to display local time and not the realm time in 12hour format? ie using am and pm
Plz download the latest version,now Time's text's format is depend on BLZ time manager's option(right-click to open it)

hope you like it~
Loshine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-12, 06:48 AM  
Sockz0r
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 645
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by Loshine
Originally Posted by Sockz0r
excellent!

thanks, all working and looks awesome

just one more thing, is it possible to set the clock to display local time and not the realm time in 12hour format? ie using am and pm
Plz download the latest version,now Time's text's format is depend on BLZ time manager's option(right-click to open it)

hope you like it~
i love you <3
Sockz0r is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-12, 11:21 PM  
Kendian
A Molten Giant
 
Kendian's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 614
File comments: 172
Uploads: 13
Great stuff....is there anyway to give one uniform color, one that I decide on? Or is white, or white with a little class color the only way to go? Love it, btw~
__________________
Kendian is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-12, 12:18 AM  
Loshine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Kendian
Great stuff....is there anyway to give one uniform color, one that I decide on? Or is white, or white with a little class color the only way to go? Love it, btw~

i've added color class mode in v1.3
Loshine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-12, 01:58 PM  
Kendian
A Molten Giant
 
Kendian's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 614
File comments: 172
Uploads: 13
If I may....anyway to make it so it checks if guild repairs is option? So it repairs with guild funds first, if available?
And anyway to have the spec module read spec, instead of talent points?
__________________
Last edited by Kendian : 03-09-12 at 04:35 PM.
Kendian is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-12, 10:36 AM  
Loshine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Kendian
If I may....anyway to make it so it checks if guild repairs is option? So it repairs with guild funds first, if available?
And anyway to have the spec module read spec, instead of talent points?
It has used guild repair first LoL

and you want to let spec module's text show spec instead of talent points?

ehh..

change
modules\spec.lua line 16 - 29
Code:
	local int = 1
	local function Update(self, t)
		if not GetPrimaryTalentTree() then
			Text:SetText(cfg.ColorClass and init.Colored.."No Talents" or "No Talents") 
		return end
		int = int - t
		if int < 0 then
			local tree1 = select(5,GetTalentTabInfo(1))
			local tree2 = select(5,GetTalentTabInfo(2))
			local tree3 = select(5,GetTalentTabInfo(3))
			local primaryTree = GetPrimaryTalentTree()
			Text:SetText(cfg.ColorClass and init.Colored..tree1.."/"..tree2.."/"..tree3 or tree1.."/"..tree2.."/"..tree3)
		end
	end
to
Code:
	local int = 1
	local function Update(self, t)
		if not GetPrimaryTalentTree() then
			Text:SetText(cfg.ColorClass and init.Colored.."No Talents" or "No Talents") 
		return end
		int = int - t
		if int < 0 then
			local primaryTree = GetPrimaryTalentTree()
			Text:SetText(cfg.ColorClass and init.Colored..select(2,GetTalentTabInfo(primaryTree,false,false)) or select(2,GetTalentTabInfo(primaryTree,false,false)))
		end
	end
Last edited by Loshine : 03-10-12 at 10:40 AM.
Loshine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-12, 01:01 AM  
Kendian
A Molten Giant
 
Kendian's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 614
File comments: 172
Uploads: 13
Perfect, ty~
__________________
Kendian is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-12, 04:14 PM  
Kazie
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 79
Uploads: 0
Loshine, i just wanna say awesome addon.

I just immediately swapped SLDT for this one, since SLDT updates are coming a bit slow, and this uses less than half of what SLDT uses hehe, not that it has any major effect hehe.

Anyhow.. Could you tell me how to make the guild tooltip sort by rank:

Guildermaster
Officer
Member
Trial

So the guildmaster is on top.. if you know what i mean..

It would just make it so much easier for me.

Also, is it possible to swap which part of the text that is classcolored on the different texts?

saying "guild" "friends" etc. is classcolored instead?


Thanks

EDIT: I forgot, is it possible to add notes to the guild tooltip?
Last edited by Kazie : 03-17-12 at 05:34 PM.
Kazie is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-12, 10:11 PM  
Loshine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Kazie
Loshine, i just wanna say awesome addon.

I just immediately swapped SLDT for this one, since SLDT updates are coming a bit slow, and this uses less than half of what SLDT uses hehe, not that it has any major effect hehe.

Anyhow.. Could you tell me how to make the guild tooltip sort by rank:

Guildermaster
Officer
Member
Trial

So the guildmaster is on top.. if you know what i mean..

It would just make it so much easier for me.

Also, is it possible to swap which part of the text that is classcolored on the different texts?

saying "guild" "friends" etc. is classcolored instead?


Thanks

EDIT: I forgot, is it possible to add notes to the guild tooltip?
Emm,you can shift + mouseover on the guild's text then you will find something you expect

And you can search the following code in every modules and change it's colored code then the colored text will be changed
Code:
Text:SetText(...)
Of course you can and what notes do you want to add to the guild tooltip??
Last edited by Loshine : 03-19-12 at 10:11 PM.
Loshine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: