Auto reply to whispers in combat related situations.
Ever received a whisper while being busy in BG/arena/raid, and wanted to notify the player whispering you that you cannot chat with him right now?
If the answer is "yes", then Animor's AutoReply might be what you are looking for!
1. History window to let you see the whispers you've missed.
2. Fully configurable: you can set the exact conditions in which the addon will auto reply for you.
3. Auto reply with status: your health, score in BG, defeated bosses, etc.
4. Notify the missed whisperer when you are available: finished BG, out of combat, etc. If enabled, the addon will also state BG/arena result (win/loss)
5. Option to save missed whisper history when AFK. You can also auto notify the whisperers when you are no longer AFK.
6. Minimap icon with missed whisper indication: green - no missed whispers, red - some missed whispers. Left-click the icon to show the history window or right-click it for configuration panel.
7. Lib Data Broker plugin support.
8. Slash commands:
'/aar' - configuration panel
'/aar his' - show history window
Required: translations to non-English languages.
Please note: boss fight detection is intended to work for Cataclysm bosses only. There might be some incorrectness in kill/wipe decection on corner-cases scenarios, since the addon is generic (unlike DBM for example).
1. Boss fight identification improvement (kill/wipe detection).
2. Prevent auto reply to GM whispers.
3. Fix BG minor status reply bug.
4. Add history clear button to history window.
1. Fix reply to realID friend.
2. Add boss kill checker.